Not So Scary Halloween

skellitterixx

Original Poster
My friend is really wanting me to go with him this year. I haven't been since I was little. I had a HORRIBLE time at the Villians party at hollywood. The crowds were atrocious (they had to direct us to epcots parking) I'm a passholder so I've faced crowded parks before no problem-except last night. Free walking characters is a horrible idea in that sort of mass. What can I expect NSSHP to be like?

Last edited:

Britt

I'm always hesitant to attend things like this during our trips to WDW because of crowds! I really dislike crowds a lot, so I try and avoid them, so I'm interested to hear the answers to this one :)

Tater tot

I go every year. They limit the number of tickets for the event. I dislike crowds also, but I have never felt like it was overcrowded at the Halloween party. Here is my outfit for this year.
image.jpg

JoeCamel

The fireworks were awesome last night, well worth the price of admission and no crowds unless you want to hit the candy trails. Don't miss Carlotta at the haunted mansion and the dead singers in frontierland. Truly special.
If you are into Capt'n Jack he does a M&G in Adventureland that is pretty good.
Go, you will love it, I am so glad I didn't do the Villians last night.

Vader2112

I go every year it is a tradition. When are you planning to go? That will determine crowd levels as well. They limit tickets to 20k. That may sound like a lot but stretch that many people out over the park and crowds are not so bad. The second parade is less crowded and even after Hallowishes the crowd drops. I have been on PPF with my son without having to exit. Closer to Halloween larger crowds as are the Friday night parties. Try for a Sunday.
Give it a try you will have fun. Wear a costume and trick or treat and really feel like a kid again.

HouCuseChickie

We're doing MNSSHP for the first time next week, but we've done MVMCP before. Fireworks were really the only time I felt the crowds, but as the crowds dispersed, you could really tell it wasn't a regular park night...i.e. the mass of people trying to move wasn't nearly as thick. We also opted to view the 2nd parade so getting a spot wasn't as much of an issue.

Maelstrom Troll

Don't let the worry of a crowded park scare you away. I've been three times and have never felt crowded like in the summer. Don't miss the parade, it's the best IMO.

jkl2000

Really looking forward to this. I was worried we'd have had our fill of the MK after 5 days park hopping at WDW, so this will put a different twist on things. Going on a Friday the week before but sounds like the crowds will be ok.

disneygirl1024

The Halloween Party sells a limited amount of tickets. The crowds much smaller then what was at the Villains Party last night.

Here are some shots of the crowds -
Parade (the second is always less crowded)

DSC_0114%20as%20Smart%20Object-1-M.jpg

Fireworks - This is the most crowded time

600-halloween.jpg
Love love love the pics. I cant wait to see in person. Ive never been to MNSSHP. I am so excited!

ddrongowski

FORGET ABOUT IT!!!! If you don't like crowds (2 company, 3's a crowd?) don't go, but seriously. You will have a good time, Nothing scary, and the park is not crowded except for Halloween night itself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom