Not DCL , but for those interested, the Last of the Costa Concordia

Tonka's Skipper

Original Poster
Hi EOD........in short.not much. At best a few souvenir type items, maybe the ships bell and some brass type fittings.....the water over 3 years has pretty well destroyed most everything. Except for the scrap steel, all other things are to be destroyed.

AKK

EOD K9

Hi EOD........in short.not much. At best a few souvenir type items, maybe the ships bell and some brass type fittings.....the water over 3 years has pretty well destroyed most everything. Except for the scrap steel, all other things are to be destroyed.

AKK
Thanks

docdebbi

Well thank you very much my friends. In case I hadn't been thinking about this incident as I prepare for my Disney cruise. Maybe we can play Poseidon Adventure in the car on the drive there ;)

EOD K9

Well thank you very much my friends. In case I hadn't been thinking about this incident as I prepare for my Disney cruise. Maybe we can play Poseidon Adventure in the car on the drive there ;)
I know you jest, but the Disney captains generally don't showboat at the helm.

Tonka's Skipper

Original Poster
Well thank you very much my friends. In case I hadn't been thinking about this incident as I prepare for my Disney cruise. Maybe we can play Poseidon Adventure in the car on the drive there

There really is no comparison. So nothing to worry about!

DCL Officers and crews are from the top of the industry, well trained to above all international standards. The fleet is operated under strict and high safety standards and operational requirements. As EOD pointed out no showboating, EI to impress mistresses on the bridge.

DCL vessels have been known to be able to get their boat in the water.in rough seas/winds......rescue a person overboard from others line vessel and return all safely to the dcl vessel, when the other line vessel could not even get their boat in the water.

Enjoy your cruise!

AKK[

Last edited:

docdebbi

There really is no comparison. So nothing to worry about!

DCL Officers and crews are from the top of the industry, well trained to above all international standards. The fleet is operated under strict and high safety standards and operational requirements. As EOD pointed out no showboating, EI to impress mistresses on the bridge.

DCL vessels have been known to be able to get their boat in the water.in rough seas/winds......rescue a person overboard from others line vessel and return all safely to the dcl vessel, when the other line vessel could not even get their boat in the water.

Enjoy your cruise!

AKK[
Thanks. I really am not concerned. But you do always worry just a little. You ought to see me on a plane.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom