Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

JohnD

Rich T

Can I ask why you don't like Mermaid? I think its a great ride, sure there could be more but I think it fits the bill nicely.
Mermaid is the most boring, emotionally flat dark ride Disney's ever created. They took one of Disney's most exciting animated movies and removed every element of adventure and excitement from it. We're talking about a great fantasy adventure that includes a shark attack, a storm at sea and a fight with a sea giant amid a whirlpool of shipwrecks rising from their water graves-- things that, normally, a ride would focus on. This ride's creators decided to ignore all the adventure and turn it into a slow crawl past singing characters in every scene from the film that did *not* include anything exciting. It's like it was created in Opposite World. Imagine if the big new E ticket Star Wars ride turned out to be composed entirely of the Cantina Band, Jaba's band, and singing Ewoks. That's what's wrong with Mermaid.

A foolish mortal

For people wondering! This (the queue) looks truly Norwegian. Not "too magical" or "too Arendelle" at all! :) Im SO happy about this! The Royal Sommerhus is truly AMAZING! The details, omg!! It looks a lot like my grandfathers cabin actually (ill post some pictures next week)! :) This is actually the most Norwegian thing you will find in the pavilion!!

Last edited:

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
For people wondering! This (the queue) looks truly Norwegian. Not "too magical" or "too Arendelle" at all! :) Im SO happy about this! The Royal Sommerhus is truly AMAZING! The details, omg!! It looks a lot like my grandfathers cabin actually (ill post some pictures next week)! :) This is actually the most Norwegian thing you will find in the pavilion!!
ITM just posted a video of the queue for Sommerhus and not only does it look authentically Norwegian, it also has a REALLY cool reference to Maelstrom in it too!

brb1006

ITM just posted a video of the queue for Sommerhus and not only does it look authentically Norwegian, it also has a REALLY cool reference to Maelstrom in it too!
AqlwAVa.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom