Northern Europe Cruise 2012?

Donfan

Original Poster
Does anyone know when DCL will post the dates and start accepting reservations for the Northern Capitols Cruises for 2012?

Disneyfalcon

Well they actually haven't confirmed they are going back to Northern Europe yet. They certainly might, but no announcements as of yet.

The bookings for part of 2012 started last week. You can only book the Magic through March of 2012, so odds are she's headed somewhere good. We will post here as soon as we know something.

I wouldn't expect bookings to open for a while, although Disney has been pretty hard to predict lately.:)

Donfan

Original Poster
Thanks. I will keep an eye open for info. The reason I asked was because they told us on the last Med Cruise of the season on the Magic that they usually make announcements in October and I figured they were running out of time. Guess we'll just have to wait a while longer.

Disneyfalcon

Thanks. I will keep an eye open for info. The reason I asked was because they told us on the last Med Cruise of the season on the Magic that they usually make announcements in October and I figured they were running out of time. Guess we'll just have to wait a while longer.

That's right they usually do announce in October. This year they did announce in October, they just didn't release the full year.:)

Donfan

Original Poster
Should I take this to mean that they probably won't do the Northern European Capitols in 2012 and should go ahead and book on Princess instead?

Disneyfalcon

Should I take this to mean that they probably won't do the Northern European Capitols in 2012 and should go ahead and book on Princess instead?

There's still definitely a chance Disney will sail to Northern Europe in 2012. It's almost a given that they'll be in the Med again. We're just playing the waiting game to see the final plan.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom