Non WDW Coaster Failure

Harry456

And yet three of the slideshow images are still about WDW :lookaroun

lol, i thought its funny! oh there was an failure in Florida, injuries in Japan and some injuries in Cedar Point. BAM! three slides where Disney employee and people getting injured or killed. just in case anybody forgot about about this.

sbkline

The news reported a bad incident that happened at this theme park. Clearly, the press is out to destroy this theme park. :rolleyes:

At least that's what everyone whines about anytime the press reports something that happens at WDW...

jimmieglen2006

i think it is funny that this is not getting nearly the news that it would if it was wdw. they were upside down an hour. and all because of arkansas mutan squirlies. but hey they got passes for the rest of the year. would wdw do that

Champion

Nope! Thwey would try to get out of it!

Passes to that park for a year were probably $50. WDW Annual Passes are $500.

Its not even the same.

And 'thwey' don't usually try to get out of things unless its not their fault. And even then, Disney usually takes care of their guests.

MonoRon

Just curious, does anyone else stay away from Fair rollercoaster rides like I do? They always seem a little bit more dangerous.

jimmieglen2006

Passes to that park for a year were probably $50. WDW Annual Passes are $500.

Its not even the same.

And 'thwey' don't usually try to get out of things unless its not their fault. And even then, Disney usually takes care of their guests.
yea your right passes to magic springs are only about that but that is not the point. i am a big wdw fan but that is just good buissnes practice. treat your custmors well. i know i will probibly get it but you dont hear of wdw taking care of guest like that.

sbkline

i think it is funny that this is not getting nearly the news that it would if it was wdw. they were upside down an hour. and all because of arkansas mutan squirlies.

Alright, I've been over this numerous times before, but let's try it one more time...

WDW is known by practically everyone all over the world.

Some little podunk amusement park in Arkansas is only known by the people that live in that area. BIG difference.

The more famous and popular a place is, the more newsworthy things will be that take place there. Everyone knows about WDW and, consequently, things that happen there will be of more interest to the public because everyone is familiar with WDW.

No one knows about this little podunk amusement park, so things that happen there aren't going to generate nearly the public interest that events at WDW would generate.

It's simple common sense, once you get past all the silly conspiracy theories and the silly pitty parties of what a victim WDW is in the press. The more well known a person is, or the more well known a place is, the more it will make news when something happens.

Champion

yea your right passes to magic springs are only about that but that is not the point. i am a big wdw fan but that is just good buissnes practice. treat your custmors well. i know i will probibly get it but you dont hear of wdw taking care of guest like that.

Heres one example: The guests who were injured on Kali River Rapids a couple of weeks ago are gettting completely paid for medical care, their entire vacation paid for, and another completely free vacation in the future. Among other things.

You don't hear about it because they don't talk about it. Its one of those things where its a private matter that Disney chooses not to take public for lots of reasons.

MattyFresh

Just curious, does anyone else stay away from Fair rollercoaster rides like I do? They always seem a little bit more dangerous.

Its not the ride you have to be leary of, its the doped up drunk that puts them together and operates them. Now that seems a bit more dangerous to me. :ROFLOL:

jimmieglen2006

why is it when anyone talks about another park that is not disney then it is bad or podunk. just becasue the park was in arkansas and I am in arkanasas does not mean it is podunk. :veryconfu thank you:wave:i knew someone who come down on me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom