• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Non-Disney Races

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
We were joking that they put in the wrong dimensions when they sent them to the vendor. 😂 I’d love for rD to make one of similar size, and watch people try to wear them to the parks!

I still can't believe people who complete Dopey wear all 6 in the park. My neck gets tired from just wearing one.

Figment82

I still can't believe people who complete Dopey wear all 6 in the park. My neck gets tired from just wearing one.
Right? And all the clanking is sure to damage the medals. I foresee a lot of those little springy Dopeys falling off in January. Definitely one you want to treat with care.

lukacseven

Even better than wearing your medals to the parks...Back in the early 2000's the 5K was held on Saturday at noon, so people would run the 5K while wearing their medals from the half. Also, wearing all 6 Dopey medals on Tower of Terror.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom