Non Disney Employee Corporate Discounts

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
So what non Disney employer gives the best employee discounts for Disney World? I can get discounts on tickets like 5 for the price of 3 or 7 for the price of 4. Unfortunately no discounts on Disney hotels or dining. Can get a small discount on MYW tickets.

This will be nice if Disney stops their own discounts. What is the best offer you can receive from work?

Phonedave

We have some sort of ticket discount as well. Not just with Dinsey, but with other places as well. I never looked into it because it does not apply to an AP, and thats what I use

We have a bunch of hotel discounts, but none with Disney properties.

krankenstein

My Dad gets some kind of discount with Georgia Pacific. I don't remember what it is though. I really wish they had a corporate lounge at LMA, but they don't.

Personally, I get none. The school system I work for doesn't offer them.

ImaYoyo

If your company participates in PERKLINE, you'd be eligible for some decent ticket (and sometimes room) discounts.

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
Would you ever change jobs or encourage a child to go work for a company to get the Disney discount?

Hey Timmy go work for company X for the summer to save me a few hundred dollars on tickets.

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
A Zombie thread lives but it is relevant to me again.

I have access to Tickets at Work which gives discounts on a variety of things. I did find discounted tickets for MNSSHP for August and September. Not all dates are shown, of course not mine, and none for October. If my date was available I could have saved $40 for our party size and ages. A drop in the bucket of a week long trip but every dollar saved is helpful. Just wanted to pass that along in case someone else could save money.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom