Non-Disney access to Bonnet Creek Resort

darrelljon

Original Poster
In theory is it possible for non-Disney ground access to Bonnet Creek Resort? Where the Wyndham, Waldorf Astoria and Hilton are. By non-Disney I mean not going on Disney property. Crossing Interstate 4 for example? Paddling up Bonnet Creek?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
plane-travel-animated-gif-6.gif

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
In theory is it possible for non-Disney ground access to Bonnet Creek Resort? Where the Wyndham, Waldorf Astoria and Hilton are. By non-Disney I mean not going on Disney property. Crossing Interstate 4 for example? Paddling up Bonnet Creek?

I4 to Osceola parkway West , Victory drive North will have the shortest exposure, but you'll still have to hit Buena Vista for a short stretch, can get past that since thats the only entrance road to Chelonia Parkway.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Airspace over WDW is closed
Only below 3k if I am not mistaken. You also don't have to be over Disney property to land inside of it.;)

In all seriousness, I think the property actually backs into I-4. The reason they did not just build some kind of off ramp from I-4 to their property is it would have taken up too much room and eliminated a good bit of their viable land. Getting right of way access from Disney property was the better solution.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom