No testing if vaccinated!

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Dear Kyle,
This morning you received an email in error from Disney Cruise Line regarding vaccine and testing requirements. In this email, we are reaching out with the correct updates to the COVID-19 testing requirements for your sailing.

Earlier this month, we communicated that beginning on September 2, 2022, for sailings departing U.S. and Canadian ports, Disney Cruise Line will only require Guests ages 12 and older to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of sailing, as defined by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Additionally, beginning September 23, 2022, for Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and Disney Wish sailings departing the U.S., fully vaccinated Guests are no longer required to participate in COVID-19 testing. Unvaccinated Guests (ages 11 and younger) will need to submit proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken 1-3 days before the sail date. Unvaccinated Guests will no longer be required to complete a second COVID-19 test at the terminal on embarkation day. Acceptable vaccines and testing information for Guests ages 11 and younger can be found in the Know Before You Go section of DisneyCruise.com.

COVID-19 Testing Requirements for Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and Disney Wish sailings from the U.S. beginning September 23, 2022Face Coverings
Fully Vaccinated GuestsNo testing required.Optional
Not Fully Vaccinated Guests (Ages 11 and younger)Pre-Embarkation Testing: COVID-19 test 1-3 days before the sail date. The test must be a rapid or lab-based PCR test, or Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT). Rapid antigen tests are not accepted.Optional, Highly Recommended

Upload Proof of Vaccination and/or COVID-19 Test Results

In order to sail, all guests 12 and older (who are required to be vaccinated), plus those under 12 that are vaccinated, must upload their proof of vaccination to the Inspire Diagnostics Safe Passage website by midnight prior to embarkation day. Unvaccinated Guests must upload a negative COVID-19 test result to the Inspire Diagnostics Safe Passage website by midnight prior to embarkation day. Uploading these documents is a requirement for adults and children, regardless of age. A parent or legal guardian will need to use their own account to provide this information on behalf of minors. To learn more about how to provide proof of your negative COVID-19 test result, please visit Before Leaving Home: Know Before You Go.

After appropriate documents have been uploaded and reviewed by Inspire, Guests should see the words “Clear to Arrive” or “Clear to Sail” in the Pre-Sail Screening section when they log into their Safe Passage account before arriving at the port.

It is also recommended that Guests bring a copy of their proof of vaccination or negative COVID- test result with them to the port. Guests who fail to upload proof of vaccination and/or COVID-19 test results may be delayed or denied boarding. If you have any questions about your Safe Passage registration or status, please contact Inspire Diagnostics at 877-250-5132.

Back-to-Back Sailings

Guests who are not fully vaccinated and traveling on back-to-back sailings will be required to complete a COVID-19 test between sailings, paid for by Disney Cruise Line.

Guests Recently Recovered from COVID-19

In some cases, people who have recently recovered from COVID-19 may still test positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus. If Guests have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 within 11 to 90 days of their sail date, they may qualify to be considered as “90-Day-Recovered,” with the appropriate documentation and subsequent approval. Not-fully vaccinated Guests who are considered “90-Day-Recovered” are not required to participate in COVID-19 testing during the pre-embarkation phase of their voyage. For details on what documentation is required, please visit Before Leaving Home: Know Before You Go.

Online Check-in

You must complete Online Check-in beginning 30 days prior to your sailing. You will need to submit the required documents as well as select a Port Arrival Time. All Guests, including our Platinum Castaway Club Guests, will need to select a Port Arrival Time. Please be aware that Guests will not be permitted at the terminal or in parking areas before their scheduled arrival time. Guests who arrive early will be asked to return at their scheduled arrival time, and Guests arriving after their scheduled time may be delayed and asked to wait behind those arriving at their scheduled time. Online Check-in can be completed or modified up to one day prior to sailing. After completing Online Check-in, you will receive a Port Arrival Form by email. Bring this with you to the port to expedite your arrival.

As our health and safety protocols and operational guidelines are subject to change, please visit the Know Before You Go section of our website for the latest information and answers to many frequently asked questions.

Guests booked on the Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy or Disney Wish September 23, 2022, through December 31, 2022 may modify or cancel their sailing by September 12, 2022 without any Disney-imposed cancellation fees. Please visit us online for details on how to cancel or modify your booking. Please note that change fees and cancellation fees imposed by third-party suppliers, such as airlines and hotels, as well as travel insurance, are not refundable. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment. Standard cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply for any cancellation or modification requests received on or after September 13, 2022.

We look forward to welcoming you aboard soon.

Sincerely,

The Cast and Crew

CaptainAmerica

1661797216684.png

EOD K9

I was fine with the testing, but I am glad that I don't have to worry about it for my upcoming cruise. This goes into effect a week before I sail.
I sailed on the Wish on 8/1 and tested 7/30. I tested again on 8/5 to sail on the Fantasy on 8/6. THAT was nerve racking. I don't mind the testing, and I'm sure those prevented from boarding because of a positive result possibly kept others from being infected. You can't prove a negative. However, yes, less stress.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom