No shame... What DL/Park stuff do you collect?

SpaceMountain75

*in best Puddy impression from Soarin' preflight video*
These little beauties:
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Californian Elitist

I collect the old "A-E" tickets and ticket books. My grandma gave me bags of them before she passed.

I also save my park tickets (before I got an annual pass). Any kind of Disney memorabilia I find interesting, I keep. I saved a McDonald's/Disneyland fry carton and a Happy Meal box from the days McDonald's had a presence in both parks back in the early 2000's. I'll see if I can find both and post a picture once I get home.

I've got all sorts of knick-knacks.

RobOttawa

4qg4lk.jpg

I have magnets from all the Disney Parks around the world. I noticed in all the shops that they had very similar magnets... except Tokyo, where they hardly have any merchandise that says Tokyo on it. Nonetheless I love having these from my trips to all the parks!

dweezil78

Original Poster
Good stuff!!! I'll take some pics of my stuff tonight. In addition to all the paper, on the weirder side of things, I also have a decent collection of Kitchen Kabaret stuff including a growing # of plush veggie fruit fruits. :)

Curious Constance

Last trip my daughter became a full on Disney pin collecting addict, lol. It was hilarious. I don't collect any one thing, just random things I see that I love.
Has anyone seen the ceramic/glass Monstro figure in the parks? I must have that, but I'm not sure how to get it!

dweezil78

Original Poster
This is one of my recent purchases that I'm pretty pumped on. (not my pic, at work so pulled one online) It's the (beautifully illustrated!) Summer 1959 insert that went into the 58/59 souvenir books that promoted the Matterhorn, monorail, and subs. Been trying to get one for a while and always get outbid! Finally found one still inserted into the guide book and the seller didn't realize what they had, so it wasn't visible in the pic. ;)

1959%20Insert.jpg

Phroobar

Yeah, it's no wonder you're in favor of Star Wars Land.
:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:
You haven't seen even a small part of my collection. Recently I've picked up 31 R2-D60 droids and another 22 R2-H16 droids for various collectors. I'm more of a pack mull for others that can't go to Disneyland.

I do like Star Wars but I also like Star Trek and other sci-fi stories and fantasy. I like the idea of SWL but I wouldn't mind something completely different instead. I'm hoping Tomorrowland gets some love afterwards. I'm hoping for a smaller version of Future World at Epcot. That would be really exciting. But this is off topic.:cool:

Last edited:

Figments Friend

Dr. Who wearing a Star Trek 'Deep Space Nine' shirt...holding Fuzzball.
You just can't get more cooler then that.

:cool:

I have quite a few 'Captain Eo' things, including a original 1985 plush of Fuzzball ( with original DL/WDW tags ) and a three peice set of 1986 PVC figurines of Hooter, Fuzzball, and the Geex.
A few other bits and pieces around.

For Disneyland related stuff i like to collect, i would say Park specific Trading Pins, Attraction and Park specific merch, and Park specific 'retro' merch.
I also enjoy collecting up Guide Maps from all my visits as well as a stack of various Fast Passes.

For overall Disney Theme Park stuff, #1 would be Figment and EPCOT Center related merch.
I have a TON of stuff from over the years...all the way back to Park Opening.
Some neat things, some unique things, and some one of a kind things.

:)

-

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom