No Room At The Inn

powlessfamily4

I tried to find something on this, but couldn't come up with anything so my apologies if this an overworked subject.

I booked our vacation @ Pop for the week of Sept 22nd - 28th. (4 adults) We are joined with my brothers party which consisted of 2 adults and 2 children (4&5). We have 2 preferred room reserved. My brothers 15 year old daughter is also going to join us so I phoned to book a third room thinking we would put the 2 twenty somethings in the room with her. I was informed that they did not have any rooms available. We are doing the free dinning, so I understand there are only a certain number of rooms for that promotion. My question is: Am I wasting my time phoning a couple of times each day to see if they have a cancellation? Should we just move on to another resort??? :shrug:

Any suggestions??

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would get another resort locked up and then try to re-book at Pop. If you wait too long you will not find availability anywhere.

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
This once happened to me. You should be able to get a room at one of the All Star resorts, which will be just fine as a placeholder.

Then just be persistent. Check online every day, and once a room at Pop becomes available, call and make the switch.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom