No Resort Availability in March?

totaldisneygirl

Original Poster
Hiya Gang!

I'm trying to plan a trip from 3/13-3/15 and there is very limited availability for all resorts - even under the Florida Resident Rate. Is this just because of Spring Break, or is there something else going on?

BigRedDad

Spring Break. You have colleges and tons of public/private schools out. Still cold up north and people want to come play in the sun.

ekutchey

Spring Break in the Northern/Midwest isn't until the first or second week in April. My best guess would be it is early in the highly attended Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. As well as cheer competition time.

DisneyJoe

I'm trying to plan a trip from 3/13-3/15 and there is very limited availability for all resorts - even under the Florida Resident Rate. Is this just because of Spring Break, or is there something else going on?
How many in your party?

Also, you are searching for a 2-night stay, some resorts, even though it won't be advertised, want you to have more nights.

I just did a search with no discounts for your 2 nights with 2 adults, and found availability at WL, BLT, AKL Villas Jambo, and GF Villas.

MickeyMomV

Similar situation except for May (3-7). Thought about a quick 3 or 4 night get away for our anniversary but the cheapest I can find is a deluxe for about $300 a night. The site shows no availability for Value or Mods. Its just crazy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom