no more resort boats?

madhatter

is it true that the boat from the MK to the Poly has been discontinued? i hope not , that was a great way to end the day!!!If this is true, is it the same all resorts on the 7 seas lagoon? why would they do that, that was one of the things that justified me spending the extra bucks to stay at the poly. I bet Satan ( Eisner) is behind this evil plot, anything to save a buck and increase profits. I am furious if this is true!!!! I dont want to be forced to ride the TTC boat with all the riff-raff so that i can leave the MK on a boat!!!!!

Tramp

Originally posted by madhatter
is it true that the boat from the MK to the Poly has been discontinued? i hope not , that was a great way to end the day!!!If this is true, is it the same all resorts on the 7 seas lagoon? why would they do that, that was one of the things that justified me spending the extra bucks to stay at the poly. I bet Satan ( Eisner) is behind this evil plot, anything to save a buck and increase profits. I am furious if this is true!!!! I dont want to be forced to ride the TTC boat with all the riff-raff so that i can leave the MK on a boat!!!!!

I heard they were gonna build a NYC type subway from the lagoon hotels to Cinderella Castle...the subway cars will have graffiti, tramps like me, and the smell of urine too...

OK...pass that on to wherever you got the other story.:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom