No More DisRadio?!? :(

real mad hatter

Thank heavens,I thought I'd done something like listen to the station too much and I was banned.:) but theres plenty more Disney music stations..

WDWmazprty

DTuneslive is the best one out there IMHO. It has a great selection of music and is easy to navigate. I listen to it all day at work. =)

Skibum1970

I've been listening to E-Ticket Radio and I got to say I think I might even like it better than DisRadio. I stumbled upon it by accident when I was trying to figure out why my DisRadio wasn't working. I still didn't know until you posted this, LOL

Thank you so much for posting this. I had no idea that it existed and is now a "Favorite" on my computer. I basically open it first when starting my Internet browser and just let it play in the background while reading a book. My DW only rolled her eyes once, thankfully. It's just the happiest music available.

Foolish Mortal

Another vote for DTunes. Absolutely love it after I read about it on here. 8 options to choose from and you can request stuff, including complete loops !!

I do like Mouseworld as well.

Tigger1988

I just registered on Dtunes and for the life of me can't figure out how to get any of the music to PLAY. Clicking on stations just tells me what music they have on rotation. What am I missing?​

maelstrom

Subsonic Radio. We have a few different stations (regular, requests [if you join the site, you can request certain tracks], background music [area background loops], and holiday [Halloween and Christmas at those times of year]).

Pooh Lover

I also like Radio Buena Vista. If were talking about live365, I've got about 20 stations that are dedicated to Disney music. I'm also a premium member and can track down about 30 good stations alltogether.

Also like Park Hopper Radio and D-Magic Radio on Live365 but there are many others. I am also a premium member but most do not require it. Will have to try out the others listed here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom