No FP at PhilharMagic, Laugh Floor on 11/1

lentesta

Premium Member
Original Poster
Is this a change to the FP lineup for the MK, or just some sort of glitch?

Both attractions are open on 11/1 according to MDE. They're not able to be booked for FP though; they're displayed at the bottom of the page with the standard "distribution is done" message.

DisneyDebRob

Both attractions are open on 11/1 according to MDE. They're not able to be booked for FP though; they're displayed at the bottom of the page with the standard "distribution is done" message.
Sounds like a glitch Len. They are people eaters and it works for Disney that most people don’t realize you really don’t need FP for either so I’m finding it hard to believe to take them offline.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

It's all part of the current smoke and mirrors philosophy anyway. Even if the FP people get in first (do they, I don't know?) allegedly they have to go all the way to the end of the row anyway. I mean it's not like they can just go to the center, plunk their massive butts down and make people step over them. No, I know that wouldn't happen.
Except for the first sentence the rest is pure sarcasm. I'm sure you realized but lately most are unable to pick out sarcasm, so I'm telling you with this spoiler.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Both sites close down on Halloween Nights for trick or treat. I wonder if the FP removal is a glitch related to that.

Rteetz

I noticed this while making FPs this morning as well.

Biff215

I fully agree that shows and omnimovers should not have FP, but when you have a system that promises three prebooked FP, there’s not much of a choice in parks with limited options. The exception is MK, so maybe this is a step in the right direction.

KawiJason

No need for a fp at all for pm. Just go standby line. You will go in at the same time as fp. Rarely crowded. Then you spend half the show thinking your glasses are broken or your eye sight is messed up! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Kman101

Exactly, the shows just don't need fast pass. There's really no benefit overall. I can see them dropping off as FP's as more rides get added. Guess we'll see. Like others have said, sounds like it could be a "we can save on staffing this". It's just not necessary and they hopefully see that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom