No Exceptions!

HouCuseChickie

Are you looking solely for specialty drinks or just a decent bartender with a full bar? We aren't as drawn to the specialty drinks since DH's drink of choice is a single malt scotch and I prefer an extra dirty marty. We've found that most of the bars onsite are capable of handling more standard drink requests. Now, while I've heard mixed reviews on the food, we were at the Poly beach one night and were chatting it up with a bartender from Paradiso 37. I can't remember all of the drinks he was talking about, but he was rattling off a ton of fun things they whip up and was hoping we'd come by to sample. Never happened, but it sounded good from strictly a drink perspective.

luv

I am not a big drinker and have had exactly one drink at WDW. I wanted something blue with an umbrella in it, so at the Poly Luau, I asked if I could get that and they said I could.

It was very, very yummy. I had two, lol. I don't know what it was, but it was good. :)

Now that I had a blue drink with an umbrella in it, I'm done drinking, lol.

HouCuseChickie

Good question. Looking forward to some day being able to enjoy a libation of some sort @ BOG!;)

8235951673_e3a0d487e4_z.jpg

NiarrNDisney

Outside of Epcot and the resorts we have found these gems:

Boardwalk - Boardwalk Joe's (BWR), Cabana Bar & Beach Club (Dolphin), ESPN Club (BWR),
Hurrican Hanna's (Y&BCR)

DHS - High Octane, Tune in Lounge

DAK - Dawa Bar, Royal Anadapur Tea Co., Yak & Yeti Local foods

DTD - House of Blues (WS), Fuego (PI), Margarita Bar (MP)

DisneyDebNJ

Figgy great question! I have to be honest, Barefoot Bar at the Poly pool, or Tambu Lounge at the Poly can make some outstanding cocktails!! Tambu Lounge is one of my fav *watering holes*, over the top cocktails as well as small bites

WDW 3

We thought the night we went to Tambu they were a little heavy handed with the rum and regardless of what we ordered.... they all tasted the same. Maybe we need a different bartender.

DisneyDebNJ

We thought the night we went to Tambu they were a little heavy handed with the rum and regardless of what we ordered.... they all tasted the same. Maybe we need a different bartender.
We must have been lucky, even asked that they splash some pineapple in ours and omitted the bacardi and add Malibu. In our experiences, they will pretty much cater to your likes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom