No Availability? Feb 2018

Amos1784

We are looking to book a trip over Presidents Day weekend. While I know the crowd will be higher over this time, using MDE it is showing no availability anywhere. Anyone know what could be causing this as I am sure not everything is completely booked. I have changed date ranges from 2/13-2/19, 2/14-2/21, all over the place and still nothing? If I log in under my AP however I do see availability for those dates however the deals are not anywhere we were looking to stay so I was just looking to pay rack rate. Any ideas?

Amos1784

Original Poster
Ah cheerleading, I knew run disney was there but not until the following weekend thought we could sneak in before the crazy but I guess not ;)

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

February gets pretty busy, especially over weekends. Feb 22-25th is the runDisney Princess Half Marathon weekend, so anything overlapping with those dates will be packed. It usually bumps into at least some of the school vacation weeks from New England, so the weekend will be tough. As @DisneyJoe suggested, you may need to piece together a booking. Looking for the whole stretch would show nothing if simply one night is booked.
You might start with one night at the resort you want and slowly extend until it tells you nothing is available, then you know the problem nights. Then move to the next and see if you can get the booked dates at your second choice. If doing a split stay isn't something that interests you, then you would need to look at one of the other resorts.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom