Nix the T-Rex now it is Tea Time

zurgandfriend

Original Poster
Thank you for all of your input regarding the T-Rex restaurant. Upon further review, my DW has changed her mind and decided on late afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. At first, it was tea in the Crescent Solarium of the Beach Club but as it is seasonal, we are doing it at GF. My DW had tea in the GF once before during our infamous friends and family gathering many years ago, after which I swore I would never again vacation with family. On that notorious trip, the women went to tea and the men went to the ESPN club for wings, nachos and beer and stuck me with the check, but I digress.
So what do I need to know about afternoon tea? I would assume wearing a shirt with a collar and buttons and possible long pants but what else? I hope not a sports coat, bow-tie and straw boater.

docdebbi

You need to know that you are doing this for your beloved wife. I would think you would prefer the ESPN club, but you are a good husband.
Tea is elegant but low key. I would do the long pants and collared shirt.

It is a pleasant time away from the hubbub of the parks, very restful and very delicious. We do not splurge for the one with champagne, and therefore a not very expensive option- always a plus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom