Nintendo World Seattle Resort (COMPLETED!)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
84601AE4-55BD-4E0D-A042-6D74806C7B85.png

This just in, a new dream resort project by the one and only Disney Warrior, but minus the Disney. We are going to do something unique here, a Nintendo World! Here, you will be able to meet your favorite Nintendo characters, from Mario to Pikachu, Isabelle to Samus.
I’m doing something new with this resort, and that is some basic IPad drawings!
BAE0E264-D922-4EEC-8C4A-F85D2BA637FA.png
Warrior Enterprises and Nintendo acquired a large area of land north of Seattle, WA, as seen above, and we will make this a big Nintendo theme park alongside a hotel!

Park Layout and list of lands coming tomorrow!

(Also, this project will be mostly realistic, there’s a low chance that this
will actually happen in real life considering that Universal has the rights to Nintendo IPs in theme parks, consider this to be an alternate timeline where SNW didn’t happen.)

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Cool, are you putting it indoors or outdoors, given the acclimate weather?
It will be outdoors, just like most other theme parks in America, the reason I placed it in Seattle was because of Nintendo of America’s headquarters also being in Seattle (though this park is not exactly near NOA’s hq)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Lands of Nintendo World Seattle
E4FF65B7-C4C1-4190-B091-745EFFE0BB2D.png

As seen in my very basic map above, there are currently 7 lands, with room for expansion. These lands are Crossington (Animal Crossing), DK Isle (Donkey Kong), Hyrule (Zelda), Mushroom Kingdom (Mario), Kanto Region (Pokemon), Dream Land (Kirby), and Planet Zebes (Metroid), and south of Planet Zebes is space that will be reserved for a future land. Each land will be gone over in more detail later on, but upon touring through Nintendo World Seattle, you will encounter characters from many Nintendo games, and you will be able to ride attractions themed to said games.
Now, that’s all I have for you today, tune in Thursday for some short blurbs about each land (similar to what I have done in my previous dream resorts), and after that, we will start exploring the park!

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
The Lands of Nintendo World Seattle

(see map above for more info)

Crossington: A humble little abode populated by animals that serves as the gateway to Nintendo World. Contains a town hall, a coffee shop, and some villager homes.

DK Isle: The home of the Kongs, a mysterious jungle with ruins, containing various bananas.

Hyrule: The land of Link and Zelda, there are many attractions, such as Death Mountain, Lake Hylia, and Kokiri Forest.

Mushroom Kingdom: The largest land in the park, guarded by Peach‘s Castle. Numerous Mario characters make there home here, but watch out for Bowser!

Kanto Region: Home to over 250 creatures known as Pokemon, you can train and battle with them to battle against the land‘s Gym Leaders and the Champion!

Dream Land: A weird land that houses Kirby, a creature that can suck up anything, as well as his friends King Dedede and Meta Knight.

Planet Zebes: Home to a bounty hunter named Samus, and weird space creatures known as Metroids, but watch out for Ridley!

Don’t forget that there is still an expansion pad that is reserved for another land based on a Nintendo IP, once this resort is finished, I’ll let you guys decide what should be in the expansion pad!

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Lands of Nintendo World SeattleView attachment 647575
As seen in my very basic map above, there are currently 7 lands, with room for expansion. These lands are Crossington (Animal Crossing).

So Animal Crossing would be the Main Street area? That's actually a splendid idea. I've never played the game, but it seems like the best fit for a Main Street equivalent.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
So Animal Crossing would be the Main Street area? That's actually a splendid idea. I've never played the game, but it seems like the best fit for a Main Street equivalent.
Yup, exactly. The reason why the town’s name is Crossington is because you can name your AC town pretty much whatever you like in those games (as seen with Smashville in the Smash bros games)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Crossington

BE87A409-2BF0-4C71-B01C-E2887CEDA0FC.jpeg

As you make your way towards the main entrance of Nintendo World Seattle, you will hear the soft, relaxing sounds of a village populated with animals. This is Crossington.
Right in front of you is the Crossington Train Station, which houses the Nintendo World Express. The Nintendo World Express is a train that circles the perimeter of the entire park, also making stops in Dream Land, Mushroom Kingdom, and Planet Zebes. Each steam train is named after a famous Nintendo employee, such as Miyamoto, Bowser, Tajiri, and Lincoln.

You are now in the Central Plaza, and there is loads of activity around you. Many businesses owned by animals have set up shop here in Crossington, and many Animal Crossing characters are walking around. You can see many popular villagers like Rosie, Bob, Audie, Chevre, and others roaming around Crossington, and the villagers that appear change every day, just know that every villager in Animal Crossing: New Horizons can be seen here. On some occasions, you may see Mayor Fink (based on the default male villager from City Folk) and his secretary Isabelle wandering around as well.

On the right side of Central Plaza is the Mayor‘s House. This is a walkthrough attraction where you can explore Mayor Fink’s house, where you can spot many furniture items from the Animal Crossing series. It exits out into Nook’s Cranny, which is a furniture store owned by Tom Nook. Here, you can buy smaller versions of many iconic Animal Crossing furniture items, including the gyroids and Mario-themed items.

On your left, across from the Mayor’s House is Fink’s Bistro, one of the most upscale restaurants in Nintendo World Seattle. Based on the restaurant that you can buy in New Horizons’ Happy Home Paradise DLC, you can order many dishes ranging from fish to chicken, but since Mayor Fink does not want to use real animals, the entire menu is vegan.

In the next episode, we will explore beyond Crossington’s Central Plaza, strolling through the Main Street. I wonder what kind of businesses we will see here?

That wraps up this part, stay tuned for the next one! Comments and feedback are welcome, of course.

MickeyMouse10

Cool! Mayor Finks house reminds of when they had a house for Mickey in Magic Kingdom. You got much better placement than Mickey's though. It seems more appropriate to have it here than in the middle of the park.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Crossington, Part 2

As you stroll down the Main Street of Crossington, you begin to see the greater action that lies ahead. The first stop you see on your left is T&T's Emporium, which is the biggest merchandise outlet here in Nintendo World Seattle, owned by Timmy and Tommy Nook. You can shop for anything and everything relating to Nintendo here, including toys and video game consoles. Across from it is The Roost, which is a coffee shop that serves Starbucks coffee, which is actually based out of Seattle. You may even catch a performance from the legendary KK Slider on Friday and Saturday nights.

The entire left side of Crossington is comprised of the biggest shops of the entire theme park, including Able Sisters (clothing), Kicks (shoes), the Gardening Store, and Re-Tail (recycled items). Naturally, the caretakers of those shops (Mabel, Sabel, Labelle, Kicks, Leif, Reese, Cyrus) can be found outside of their shops, able to meet guests. Shampoodle (run by Harriet) can be found above the Able Sisters shop. It serves as a barber shop where you can get a haircut. Along a side path is the Fortune Teller Shop (run by Luna). You can buy fortune tellers and have your fortune read to you. The dreamy atmosphere of the Fortune Teller Shop transitions into a land populated by cute creatures…

Across from those shops are The Museum, The Police Station, The Post Office, and The Town Hall.

The Museum is a walkthrough attraction that also serves as a real museum. It consists of a dinosaur exhibit, an art gallery (that contains 1 fake painting that changes every time), a small indoor zoo, an aquarium, and an observatory. It is also connected to The Roost.

Both the Police Station and the Post Office serve as experiences to immerse you in this animalized “town”. But, they also have other purposes, with the Police Station serving as a lost and found and where lockers are, and the Post Office is a place to receive and deliver letters to people outside of the park. It also serves as Package Pickup, and it also contains an ATM.

The Town Hall serves as a place to meet Isabelle and Mayor Fink (Villager, my current avatar) when they are not roaming Crossington. There is also a small Cafe where you can get light meals and drinks.

After the Town Hall, we come across a fork in the road. Peach's Castle is literally right in front of us, and we could go through it to head to the Mushroom Kingdom. But, we also have entrances to every other land (minus Dream Land and the expansion land) from this hub. This tour was planning on going through DK Isle next, but we also have Dream Land to explore. The next land will either be Donkey Kong or Kirby.

That is it for this part, comments and feedback will always be welcome. Do you guys want to see DK Isle first or Dream Land first? Have a Happy 4th of July!

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
You guys thought I was done with this? At first I agreed. Turns out I wanted to continue this, I’m continuing where I left off.

Dream Land
00D9480D-1976-46CC-8529-DF71A02824F4.jpeg

The quiet atmosphere of Crossington transitions into the lush Dream Land, more specifically, Waddle Dee Town. Based on the new game Kirby and the Forgotten Land, there are many shops and attractions located here. You will first see Kirby’s House, where you will be able to meet the legendary pink puffball himself. Of course, other Kirby characters like King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandana Waddlc Dee also make appearances in this land. You can pick up a bite to eat at the Waddle Dee Cafe, where you can get food from the games, including Kirby Burgers, Maxim Tomatoes, and Invincibility Candy, as well as foods from Japan’s Kirby Cafe. There is also a cinema that shows various Kirby-themed shows (including episodes of the anime) and multiple shops to buy Kirby-themed merch. The Nintendo World Express also makes its first stop here.
60150468-AADB-4729-96B8-800BDAD1F9D2.jpeg

Behind the town is Green Greens, a well-known location on Planet Popstar and usually one of the first levels in most Kirby games. In the middle of this subarea is a replica of the Fountain of Dreams, which appears in Kirby’s Adventure and Super Smash Bros. There are two attractions here. The first is called Kirby’s Adventures in Dream Land, which is a simulator ride that is similar to Star Tours. Guests are taken on multiple adventures (which one you get is randomized) based on all of the main series games, including adventures based on the Halberd from Super Star and fighting Marx to wrestling against King Dedede and more. There is another gift shop themed to the save hut from Kirby Super Star. The other attraction, for guests that are too short or too scared to ride KAIDL, is Whispy Woods’ Spin, which is a small chairswing ride themed to Whispy Woods, who is one of the first bosses in most Kirby games. There is also a snack stand that serves Kirby-themed sweets, including round pasteries and sweets found in the Kirby Cafe in Japan.

As we leave Green Greens, the area’s plains transition into the jungles of DK Isle (also accessible from the hub) which will be explored in the next episode. Take care!

Note about Nintendo World Seattle Canon: Dream Land would be an expansion land that opens in 2032 (40 years since the release of Kirby’s Dream Land for the Game Boy) in an effort to add more kid-friendly attractions in the resort.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom