Nintendo World Seattle

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
84601AE4-55BD-4E0D-A042-6D74806C7B85.png

This just in, a new dream resort project by the one and only Disney Warrior, but minus the Disney. We are going to do something unique here, a Nintendo World! Here, you will be able to meet your favorite Nintendo characters, from Mario to Pikachu, Isabelle to Samus.
I’m doing something new with this resort, and that is some basic IPad drawings!
BAE0E264-D922-4EEC-8C4A-F85D2BA637FA.png
Warrior Enterprises and Nintendo acquired a large area of land north of Seattle, WA, as seen above, and we will make this a big Nintendo theme park!

Park Layout and list of lands coming tomorrow!

(Also, this project will be mostly realistic, there’s a low chance that this
will actually happen in real life considering that Universal has the rights to Nintendo IPs in theme parks, consider this to be an alternate timeline where SNW didn’t happen.)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Cool, are you putting it indoors or outdoors, given the acclimate weather?
It will be outdoors, just like most other theme parks in America, the reason I placed it in Seattle was because of Nintendo of America’s headquarters also being in Seattle (though this park is not exactly near NOA’s hq)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Lands of Nintendo World Seattle
E4FF65B7-C4C1-4190-B091-745EFFE0BB2D.png

As seen in my very basic map above, there are currently 7 lands, with room for expansion. These lands are Crossington (Animal Crossing), DK Isle (Donkey Kong), Hyrule (Zelda), Mushroom Kingdom (Mario), Kanto Region (Pokemon), Dream Land (Kirby), and Planet Zebes (Metroid), and south of Planet Zebes is space that will be reserved for a future land. Each land will be gone over in more detail later on, but upon touring through Nintendo World Seattle, you will encounter characters from many Nintendo games, and you will be able to ride attractions themed to said games.
Now, that’s all I have for you today, tune in Thursday for some short blurbs about each land (similar to what I have done in my previous dream resorts), and after that, we will start exploring the park!

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
(Side note: this thread may have to go on hiatus due to current comp activity and potential burnout)

The Lands of Nintendo World Seattle

(see map above for more info)

Crossington: A humble little abode populated by animals that serves as the gateway to Nintendo World. Contains a town hall, a coffee shop, and some villager homes.

DK Isle: The home of the Kongs, a mysterious jungle with ruins, containing various bananas.

Hyrule: The land of Link and Zelda, there are many attractions, such as Death Mountain, Lake Hylia, and Kokiri Forest.

Mushroom Kingdom: The largest land in the park, guarded by Peach‘s Castle. Numerous Mario characters make there home here, but watch out for Bowser!

Kanto Region: Home to over 250 creatures known as Pokemon, you can train and battle with them to battle against the land‘s Gym Leaders and the Champion!

Dream Land: A weird land that houses Kirby, a creature that can suck up anything, as well as his friends King Dedede and Meta Knight.

Planet Zebes: Home to a bounty hunter named Samus, and weird space creatures known as Metroids, but watch out for Ridley!

Don’t forget that there is still an expansion pad that is reserved for another land based on a Nintendo IP, once this resort is finished, I’ll let you guys decide what should be in the expansion pad!

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
So Animal Crossing would be the Main Street area? That's actually a splendid idea. I've never played the game, but it seems like the best fit for a Main Street equivalent.
Yup, exactly. The reason why the town’s name is Crossington is because you can name your AC town pretty much whatever you like in those games (as seen with Smashville in the Smash bros games)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom