Night of Boo Bash: Which you choose? Grand Floridian at 6, or Liberty Tree at 7:10?

JohnD

I’m posting this question here because more of a planning question than about the restaurants themselves.

Better to choose GF Cafe at 6pm then monorail to MK when meal over? Or get to MK just prior to 7, and make a beeline for LTT at 7:10 for fireworks/Boo Bash afterward?

JohnD

Original Poster
For the price they are charging, I would want to eat before entry begins (I believe that is at 7pm) so I could get as much ride time as possible. Also, an early dinner would leave lots of room for the free treats!

Thanks. The event starts at 9. They allow entry at 7. But it’s true I could still do stuff. The first two hours would be waiting in standby with day guests, though.

Upvote 0

OneofThree

For the price they are charging, I would want to eat before entry begins (I believe that is at 7pm) so I could get as much ride time as possible. Also, an early dinner would leave lots of room for the free treats!
Agreed. It seems pointless to take up park time with a 7pm dinner reservation. I might feel differently if we were already in the park from an earlier hour but. . .

Upvote 0

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
IMHO from personal experience doing LTT during a Boo Bash or MNSSHP is a waste of time. The food is going to be the same no matter when you eat there, but there are too many experiences available only during those events to even consider wasting the time.

Upvote 1

RememberWhen

I was totally thinking LTT was the better choice, because you can get in, get your band, go have a relaxing dinner and be done in time for fireworks and the start of the party. But that’s only assuming this isn’t your only trip ever or your only time in MK or you really really want a good spot in the hub for fireworks.

Upvote 0

MotherofaPrincessLover

You might want to have a lighter meal (GF Cafe) so you can partake more in the free snacks during Boo Bash. I'm just planning on eating a quick service in the parks the night I go so I can load up on free popcorn and ice cream!

Upvote 0

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Hands down, my choice would be GFC. The burger is amazing, great service, eat earlier (giving room for snacks as MotherofaPrincessLover points out) and then you are in right around your early entry time. I would maybe avoid Monorail and take the boat or walk.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I'd eat at GF, enjoy the better menu choices there, monorail over to MK and spend the rest of the time enjoying the event. Watching some of the Boo Bash thats others have already posted on You Tube makes me wish I was there. I already told DW I'm going back for another Disney Halloween next year !!! Hopefully by then MNSSHP will have returned.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom