Niece is doing college program-Any perks?

lincolnryan

Original Poster
So my niece is doing the internship program next year. We already were planning on being in FL during Spring Break and my sister suggested that we do a couple days in Disney to visit her. At first I ruled it out because I thought it would be too crowded when we went there.

Then I started thinking that it would be pretty sweet if guests of cast members got access to extra fast passes or something. This is wishful thinking, but just curious if that's the case. I would love to see my niece, but wouldn't want to deal with 2 days of heavy crowds.

Chef Mickey

Pay your own way and wait in line with everyone else. It's just a niece? I don't think extended families get much benefit anyhow.

The amount of free stuff people want never ceases to amaze me.

tampabrad

She might get some comp tickets, but they could be blocked out during your stay. She should be able to get you discount on resort stay, but again, might not be available. As for extra fast passes, most likely not.

AVGuy

If the CM gets park admission benefits with guest passes, the CM can let whomever he or she wants in the park so long as the CM knows them. If the niece is eligible for guest passes and wants to extend that benefit, she certainly can. As for extra fast passes, unfortunately that is not a benefit any CM gets.

Your niece likely gets access to discount Disney hotel rates and has a limited number of days she can bring guests into the parks for free. Both of those perks come with blackout dates which often include all of the major holidays and spring breaks, but I was able to get my family in on the last day of their visit because it wasn't blacked out. Also with her ID she will get the 20% merchandise discount so if you want anything have her get it for you. Don't forget to shower her in love (and maybe some food/gifts)!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom