Nickelodeon Family Suites...please read!!

WDWRLD

wannabeBelle said:
I dunno I still think that hotels outside of the World is an urban myth!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Belle
Im convinced that the hotels that are along I-4 are "false fronts" that were built with the forced perspective just like mainstreet.

righttrack

We looked at it last time, just as it was opening. Nice place. Very expensive. Still the wife and I think we'd like a couple of nights there, split 2 days there, 5 on property. We want a little "couple time" at night on our vacation, and a suite would be great for that.

Bucks4WDW

As for couple time, you could always say the light bulb in the bathroom needs changing. . .

My kids want to stay at this hotel the next timw we go. My feeling is, if we are going to make the trek to Disney for a week then it will be on property. All we did last time was sleep in the rooms. All available time was at the parks. If we go for two weeks, we may do one on property and one outside with the idea of doing Seaworld, Cape, and Universal.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I've been spending quite a bit of time at the Nick Hotel lately (Chernabog, do I know your girlfriend? I know there's quite a few Rosen students working as interns there right now), and I've noticed that a LOT of the people there aren't going for WDW. While some go, most view it as a resort onto itself. They want to know about the Nickelodeon Activities, they want to go to the place where Slime Time Live has been filming for the past few weeks, and they want Spongebob.

Believe it or not, most kids that watch Disney Channel like to watch Nickelodeon as well, and unlike us adults and our brand snobbery, they could care less which brand owns the franchise/characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom