Nicest hotel on Hotel Blvd?

BAD311

Original Poster
Hello all, we may go to Disney World first week of December. Prices have dropped at several hotels on Hotel Blvd by $30-$50 per night over last time I checked a few weeks ago.

My question is which hotel is the nicest to stay at?

We stayed at Holiday Inn on Hotel Blvd the first couple of years after it reopened. It was decent, nothing spectacular, but it was clean.

There's Wyndam? Hilton, B Resort, Best Western and a few others... we really like this area because of the buses that run and take you to the parks without having to stay at a park hotel.

I'm curious if Hilton is worth staying at and paying the $24-/+ daily resort fee whereas other hotels do not charge this fee.

I'd like to stay at a nice place this time.

We are SPG members but the 2 properties we stayed at near Disney cost more overall and the rooms were like they haven't been refurbished since the 80's. So no Sheraton this go-around (we stayed at the one near Hotel Blvd. back in July and we were upgraded to a "suite" with 80's furniture, perhaps 70's furniture? honestly I'm too young to know, but all I know is that it was old along with the carpet, tables, etc... LOL.

NiarrNDisney

I myself have stayed in a couple of the Hotel Lance resorts (Doubletree, Hilton, and Holiday Inn) and for me my vote goes to the Hilton. I like the proximity to Disney Springs, the beautiful pool area and the variety of dining options. Plus the rooms are spacious and quite nice.

Eddie Garrison

My opinion of the nicest properties on Hotel Plaza Blvd. in order ...

Double Tree Guest Suites
B Resort
Holiday Inn
Buena Vista Palace
Hilton
Best Western
Wyndham LBV

Jess G

I vote B resort ... it's a very nice hotel and great customer service. Although, Hilton would be your shortest walk to DS I think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom