Nice Video

Lee

Adventurer
Original Poster
A guy over at Westcoaster has a video shot last weekend at DLRP.
Nice footage of the resort's coasters as well as some great segments of the stunt show.

Right here.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Indeed it is a nice video...cheers for the link, Lee.

I`ve been toying for a while about doing a `guide to DLP` video - I think its since most Americans won`t know what its like, how its layed out, what is where, how it compares to WDW/DLC etc... I take it for granted since its not TOO far away, but to a lot of people here it must seem as far away and out of reach as TDL does to me..

dxwwf3

marni1971 said:

I`ve been toying for a while about doing a `guide to DLP` video - I think its since most Americans won`t know what its like, how its layed out, what is where, how it compares to WDW/DLC etc... I take it for granted since its not TOO far away, but to a lot of people here it must seem as far away and out of reach as TDL does to me..

I would love to see a walkthrough of DLP (And Disneyland for that matter) just to see the differences. And no I will never get to go there, so it would be the next best thing.

jrriddle

marni1971 said:

That would be great Marni (I love that park)!
Have a safe and happy New Year.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Its mentally planned already... a guide to the whole resort, not just the parks (but of course I`ll look at them - including the differences in DLP to WDW/DLC (Adventureland and Frontierlands swap for example, and just what BTM in DLP entails etc.)

As always, I`ll kepp you posted here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

duhastmich17

Last year I did a one hour walk through the entire resort in Paris with my video camera on but I think it is pretty boring to watch :hammer:.

I start in front of the Castle, then Frontierland, from Frontierland I walked into Adventureland, Fantasyland, Discoveryland to end up again at the Castle. Maybe I can put some parts online someday in case someone wants to see it :wave:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom