NHL 2023/24 Official Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Vegas Golden Knights)

EricsBiscuit

I’m feeling the pain as a Lightning fan. I can’t believe it. They’ll be swept by a wildcard team! At least the Rays are good this year.

LSLS

I’m feeling the pain as a Lightning fan. I can’t believe it. They’ll be swept by a wildcard team! At least the Rays are good this year.

They get knocked out cooper should be absolutely hammered. He treated this series like a throw away series from game 1 and his team responded in kind. And torts has coached circles around him.

EricsBiscuit

They get knocked out cooper should be absolutely hammered. He treated this series like a throw away series from game 1 and his team responded in kind. And torts has coached circles around him.
I have a soft spot for John Tortorella. Cooper is nothing but a choke artist.
Why the panic? Last year’s eventual champ started out down 2-0 in the first round against the same team.
It's not often teams come back from an 0-2 hole.

LSLS

Time for the Coach of the Year Vote, with all of the deserving candidates:
1. Barry Trotz
2. Barry Trotz
3. Barry Trotz
4. Barry Trotz

That's ridiculous. He probably wins and no way you can argue he doesnt deserve it, but it's a regular season award. You cant state hes a runaway. People predicted Tampa to be good. Nobody thought they would set ever record. Bill Peter's took a non-playoff team and won the west. Trotz has been incredible, but lost in it is that this team had a lot more talent than they were given credit for (also waiving my hand as I picked the isles to finish with a better record than the leafs). His defense oriented system was EXACTLY what that team needed, AMD honestly I'm cheering them on just to spite tavares, but hes not a runaway

Anders Limpar

CBJ (not Country Bear Jamboree) are gonna Spurs it up. Copper will have them ready and chomping at the bit. Just win game 3 and you'll be fine. CBJ has previous with blowing 2-0 leads.

Now as for the black and gold, we'll be setting tee times in no time.

Anders Limpar

Aside from his cup with the Tampa, Torts is quite adept at blowing leads in the playoffs.

EricsBiscuit

CBJ (not Country Bear Jamboree) are gonna Spurs it up. Copper will have them ready and chomping at the bit. Just win game 3 and you'll be fine. CBJ has previous with blowing 2-0 leads.

Now as for the black and gold, we'll be setting tee times in no time.
I hope so
Aside from his cup with the Tampa, Torts is quite adept at blowing leads in the playoffs.
idk about that
The data shows it’s not often

LSLS

I can not believe this is happening. They need to get rid of Jon Cooper. 😣

And Tyler Johnson, and palat, and killorn. And all the "veteran leadership" garbage. Luckily yzerman gave them all ntc, so be prepared for the Tampa softies again next year.

EricsBiscuit

Time to fire Cooper. Time to get rid of Vasy, Stamkos, Kucherov and basically everyone who’s been with the team for more than 2 seasons. There is a culture of losing. It’s time to tank and completely rebuild the team. Hopefully we lose game 4 so they don’t have to embarrass their pathetic posteriors in front of the home crowd again. Why should we the fans care about winning if the players obviously don’t?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom