NHL 2023/24 Official Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Vegas Golden Knights)

Slpy3270

Tampa Bay Lightning wins.

The Canadian curse continues.

And Pierre McGuire will be in the unemployment line tomorrow morning.

Love Ft Wilderness

Tampa Bay Lightning wins.

The Canadian curse continues.

And Pierre McGuire will be in the unemployment line tomorrow morning.
I'm a happy camper today! Can't wait to see the boat parade and celebration in the park.

What annoyed me the most last night, while the on-ice celebration continued, the NBC crew all spent that time eulogizing their jobs, on the verge of tears. Looking forward to see how ESPN and TNT handles it next season.

Slpy3270

I'm a happy camper today! Can't wait to see the boat parade and celebration in the park.

What annoyed me the most last night, while the on-ice celebration continued, the NBC crew all spent that time eulogizing their jobs, on the verge of tears. Looking forward to see how ESPN and TNT handles it next season.
Kenny, Eddie and Brian were more sad about not seeing their colleagues again for the foreseeable future, since they'll be one of the few NBC guys still with a job at the new guys.

LSLS

It bothered me, but somehow made me happier too.

So, kucherov is the best thing to happen to the nhl in a long time. Guy is full on embracing villain-hood. Die hard hockey fans are wanting to tune in to see him lose. Casual fans are all looking to buy lightning shirts. It's almost like the NWO back in the 90s.

Love Ft Wilderness

It bothered me, but somehow made me happier too.

So, kucherov is the best thing to happen to the nhl in a long time. Guy is full on embracing villain-hood. Die hard hockey fans are wanting to tune in to see him lose. Casual fans are all looking to buy lightning shirts. It's almost like the NWO back in the 90s.
Not sure if you saw this but Kuch is enjoying some silver.

Love Ft Wilderness

Today's leaks of players (on social media) that the Kraken have chosen is going to take some of the excitement out of tonight's broadcast. I'm not going to spoil anything here. I know the Lightning is going to lose a player and I'm hoping JBB has some magical deals to put together this off season.

LSLS

I have absolutely no idea what Ron Francis is doing. There area lot of picks that are beyond head scratcher. This Seattle team is going to be really bad.

Slpy3270

Meh, why they have a football guy hosting this is beyond me. I'm only giving ESPN some slack because they haven't cared about hockey for 16 years until now.

LSLS

I'm surprised they didnt go after a star like Ovechkin to drive ticket sales.
Or Carey price?

I honestly can't even begin to understand this thought process. They made pretty much no deals, and the only teams that were even hurt in this draft were tampa and the isles. Oh and probably columbus. I'm sure losing your UFA AHL player really hurt them. They have one forward line worth anything.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
As a Panther fan, losing Driedger hurts but at least it's a player we were going to lose anyway rather than a scorer like Acciari or Vatrano.

LSLS

Gms have gone full on stupid. Carolina, philly, edmonton, and chicago have all gone completely off the deep end

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom