• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

NHL 2021/22 Official Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Tampa Bay Lightning)

Timmay

The number 1 offense last year is already off and running, even without MacKinnon tonight. Avs 3-0 up on Chicago in the first 10 minutes. Oh yeah.

Slpy3270

So, besides that forgivable "picture-in-picture analysis during two goals" snafu at Rangers/Capitals, TNT's coverage of NHL surpasses anything NBC did in the last 15 years.

LSLS

So, besides that forgivable "picture-in-picture analysis during two goals" snafu at Rangers/Capitals, TNT's coverage of NHL surpasses anything NBC did in the last 15 years.

My yelling at a computer screen surpasses nbc.

But yeah. Super impressed with TNT so far. Espn was good as well. I will say I HATE the spider cam they were using. Cool for before puck drop, but it's too difficult following the play with that one.

Slpy3270

TNT numbers out.

Rangers vs. Capitals: 817,000
Blackhawks vs. Avalanche: 522,000

Lower than ESPN, unsurprisingly (Costa Rica vs. USA was a banger), but still numbers NBCSN could only dream of.

(Since the numbers are lower than what AEW usually draws, I wonder if TNT will start charging higher rates for the slot.)

Hockey is really the only professional sport I watch and follow as I just feel it is so much more exciting to watch the any other sport. Whether it be on TNT or ESPN or NBC Sports Washington for the Capitals games it still is an exciting game.

LSLS

It is amazing how quickly my love for hockey has taken a nose dive with the blackhawks scandal and the pretend slap on the wrist bettman is giving it. Guy needs to be gone now for this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom