NHL 2015/16 Discussion Thread

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Season starts on the 7th....whos hyped?!

25_3.0.jpg

Spiffy :D

Bparso87

Can't wait my pens have a scary offense for the good and a scary defense for the bad. Hopefully the d can play average we will have a good shot but the east is really good

WDW Guru

Im excited to see the Capitals play this season with the front line of Ovechkin Backstrom and TJ Oshie...gonna be a lot of goals scored this season. I can't wait for Backstrom to be healthy again. What a time for us Caps fans :)

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Panthers first in the Atlantic! :eek:

I haven't been this excited about the Cats since the Jagr trade and the 2012 playoffs.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I am so ready for the playoffs! I hope FLA will go far this year!

Also the Bruins were eliminated! :p

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
The San Jose Sharks are going to the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time and theres a good chance i can finally see my hockey team win the big one :D.

Bparso87

The San Jose Sharks are going to the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time and theres a good chance i can finally see my hockey team win the big one :D.
As a pens fan I think if we win tonight that has the potential to be one of the best cup finals ever great speed n skill on both sides sharks great power play vs pens great pk

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Id prefer if the Lightning won TBH because nobody needs to see crybaby Crosby in the FInals again, no offense lol.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I want Tampa to lose because of state rivalries, and stuff...
Also I like Pittsburgh because I spent most of my summer at CMU last year

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom