NFL Super Bowl Champs at Disney?

n2dizney24

Original Poster
Does the NFL team that wins the Super Bowl actually go to Disney World after their win? If so, where do they typically stay?:veryconfu

Mansion Butler

Does the NFL team that wins the Super Bowl actually go to Disney World after their win? If so, where do they typically stay?:veryconfu

Last year Hines Ward and Jerome Bettis went. I had no interest in making my way to the parks to see them.

Then I found out Bettis's guest was Emmitt Smith. And I'm a Cowboys fan. And my parents graduated from his high school. And my family has Gators fans.

Still kicking myself. THank you for brining up the the painful memories, n2dizney! :mad:

n2dizney24

Original Poster
I am a Cowboys fan too. I have been since I was little. I love them even more now that Jason Witten playes for them. He is from my small town in TN. He is our hometown HERO. But, if the Cowboys can't make it to the Superbowl.....Go Colts. I started this thread because after years of seeing "now that you won the Super Bowl, where are you going?" commercials I just had to know if they really went to Disney. :p

hrcollectibles

The winning MVP and some members of the winning team usually do. The MVP is typically in the parade at MK that year.
How long after the superbowl do they usuaully have the parade. My first day will be Feb 4th and my last day will be the 8th. Do they announce or let resrot guests know when the parade wil be? Go colts.. It would be great to see Manning in the parade :)

kymie

Do the winners go on parade after the Superbowl? If so when? I am a lifelong bears fan and we r in Orlando from 6th Feb. We werent meant to be going to Disney til the 13th, but would gladly pay more to see any of the players on the parade as this is probably the closest I would ever get!

DisneyLindz

GO CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!

- Bear down, Chicago Bears! Make every play clear the way to victory!
- Bear down, Chicago Bears! Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!
- We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T formation.
- Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown
-You're the pride and joy of Illinois. Chicago Bears, bear down!

Can you tell I'm a little excited?!? :lol:

Tomcat47

I know one of the years the Patriots won Tom Brady was in the parade the next day. Then he flew home that night to get back here for the parade in Boston.

joelleharbert

Last year Hines Ward and Jerome Bettis went. I had no interest in making my way to the parks to see them.

Then I found out Bettis's guest was Emmitt Smith. And I'm a Cowboys fan. And my parents graduated from his high school. And my family has Gators fans.

Still kicking myself. THank you for brining up the the painful memories, n2dizney! :mad:[/quote

Jerome Bettis rocks! How could you NOT want to see him?????
Go Steelers!!
5-time Super Bowl champs!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom