NFL Replay Poll

How Much Replay Do You Want In The NFL

• More replay needed, lets make sure every call is right, have a booth review every play as it happens

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • There is enough replay as it is, game is fine how it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less or no replay, the games need to move faster and will be better for fans actually watching

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
I myself am not happy with the NFL expanding replay even further. The games have become too long and replay has sucked all the fun out of the game as a fan. It used to be that when a TD occurred you jumped out of your seat and celebrated and then on to the extra point. Now it with every TD, seemingly with every big catch there is a review called. Soon holding calls will be reviewed. I for one miss the days when a play was a play a call was a call. Yes sometimes mistakes were made, but it is a game and with all this replay the flow is completely gone.
On the flip side, some people want it to be as correct as possible and would like everything reviewable.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
The automatic booth review for touchdowns is needed because in the past, there were plays that were called touchdowns (such as footballs not even crossing the plain) and one foot inbounds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom