NFL 2023 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

Dad 2 M & M

Right….

It would be secondary mkt Chiefs/Bills ticket holder….not sure if it’s even legal to “transfer”
a ticket for a game dependent on outcome(s) of games that haven’t happened

Not impossible Bills/Bengals winner will host the AFC Championship….or even Jags winning

Last edited:

mf1972

B6D1C929-ED3A-435F-9348-BFBBE2BA5629.jpeg

mf1972

until prescott can prove it, i don’t think dallas is going to win anything with him as their qb. speaking of qb’s, watching allen & burrow yesterday is giving me brady & manning flashbacks. i hope these 2 face each other more often in the future.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
until prescott can prove it, i don’t think dallas is going to win anything with him as their qb. speaking of qb’s, watching allen & burrow yesterday is giving me brady & manning flashbacks. i hope these 2 face each other more often in the future.

Until Allen can prove it…Buffalo = Dallas
Dak would be gone if the Jones weren’t convinced they were “football men” and signed the dumbest deal ever. He’s an $89 cap hit for 2023 😂

Allen has a lot of roethlisberger in him…
Brilliant for a quarter and then the biggest Brainfart int ever afterwards

Lilofan

What does anyone think of this?
If Rodgers wants a bigger market to finish his career in, NY is one of the biggest sports market in the country. It is still different that the Jets and Giants and still referred to as New York even though their stadiums and practice facilities are in NJ. One feedback years ago was when famous Pats coach Belicheck mentioned in an interview was one of his greatest times of being a coach was when he was an assistant with the Giants. Coach B , I would love to have you lead the Giants!

Minnesota disney fan

So, who is going to win the division championship game tomorrow?

I will put my 2 cents worth in: I think it will be the Bengals and the Eagles. But I' never right on these things.
All 4 teams are fantastic IMO. Please don't flame me 49ers and Chiefs fans, as it's just a guess.

Whoever wins, it's going to be a great Super Bowl. I quit watching a few years ago because of all the pre game hype, and the fact that TB would most likely win another ring. Don't get me wrong, I like TB, but I just wished another team would win for once. Sorry TB fans!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom