PUSH

Original Poster
NY Jets - started really watching football around 1980:

1. Darelle Revis, CB
2. Curtis Martin, RB
3. Mark Gastineau, DE
4. Freeman McNeil, RB
5. Wesley Walker, WR

Joe Klecko should probably be above McNeil and Walker but those two were my favorite players growing up. Walker was a wide receiver that was blind in one eye. Think of how that affects depth perception. Honorable mentions go to Wayne Chrebet WR (undrafted out of Hofstra), Kevin Mawae C, Al Toon WR and Mo Lewis LB.
I heard Al Toon went to a pretty cool college.

PUSH

Original Poster
I loved Cam coming out of college. His talent was never an issue but his attitude was. Hopefully for him he can learn to change that under Patriot’s leadership.
Hopefully he flops so the Patriots don't keep winning. I think we're all ready for them to be bad again.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Patriots have also been fined $1.1 million and lost a 3rd round draft pick in 2021 for their television crew filming the field and sideline during a game between the Bengals and Browns on December 8th.

PUSH

Original Poster
cnn is reporting the washington redskins will be changing the name of the team
I don't think anything if official yet. FedEx asked them to change their name. FedEx owns the naming rights to their stadium through 2025. The organization said they will do a "thorough review" of the name.

One popular alternative has been the Washington Redtails.

Lilofan

I don't think anything if official yet. FedEx asked them to change their name. FedEx owns the naming rights to their stadium through 2025. The organization said they will do a "thorough review" of the name.

A high school was forced to change their Redskins name. They changed it to Redhawks.

SteveBrickNJ

In case anyone is interested, I created an independent thread on the Chit Chat Forum relating to the name "Redskins".
The purpose of the thread is to give folks a chance to suggest a different name.
The NFL Washington franchise owner will obviously not care what any of us suggest, it is a thread just for the sake of seeing what my wdwmagic peers will come up with ;)

mf1972

i stand corrected. just read it’s under review. the initial story said it was being done.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes have agreed to a 10-year contract extension. They currently have him on the 4th year of his rookie deal, and they have picked up his 5th year option, too. So that means he's under contract for the next 12 years.

InnKpr

Cam Newton says he's "getting tired of being humble". You can't make this stuff up.

What's next? Matt Ryan's getting tired of winning championships? Bill Belichick's tired of always smiling?

mf1972

as a saints fan, i thought newton was a good player, & i’ll say he deserved the MVP the year he went to the super bowl. his problem is he comes off as a cry baby & needs to grow up. just my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom