NFL 2019 Offseason Discussion Thread

WDW Guru

Here is how my way-too-early predictions turned out (asterisk denotes playoff team):

NFC East
1. Eagles (9-7)*
2. Cowboys (9-7)
3. Giants (5-11)
4. Redskins (3-13)

As a Redskins fan, I think you and the rest of the league are selling us a little short. Don't think we are a playoff team this season, but we have the potential for a great defense again this season (if they get they aren't on the field for 75% of the game) and a boom or bust offense with Haskins and Guice coming into play this year. I see us winning at least 6-7 games this year and 100% finishing over the NYG.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Not sure how I feel about some of these

NYwdwfan

It's hard to tell what the quality is but it kinda looks like an $80 t-shirt.

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm not sure about other teams, but I've definitely seen the Packers with this inverted color scheme before. Not for the players, but for retail options. And not Nike. It probably predates Nike's NFL contract. But I did not like them when I saw them.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Can you imagine if he played with Calvin Johnson and had a decent QB? The Lions would win at least 3 Super Bowls easily.

OneofThree

Can you imagine if he played with Calvin Johnson and had a decent QB? The Lions would win at least 3 Super Bowls easily.

Never saw Jim Brown play but aside from him, Sanders is hands down the best RB I've ever seen. It's disgusting to me that some people put Emmitt Smith in the same universe with Sanders. Any decent back could have run behind that Dallas O-line, not to mention the threat of Aikman to Irvin keeping everyone from crowding the box.

JPPT1974

Yeah as really Calvin Johnson a lone bright spot for the Lions. Matthew Stafford is average but not in the elite of Rodgers, Brees, Brady!

PUSH

Original Poster
Saints WR Michael Thomas agreed to a 5-year $100 million contract extension, making him the highest paid WR in the league. That makes the contract Davante Adams signed in December of 2017 look like a steal (4 years, $58 million).

Saints WR Michael Thomas agreed to a 5-year $100 million contract extension, making him the highest paid WR in the league. That makes the contract Davante Adams signed in December of 2017 look like a steal (4 years, $58 million).
Waiting for the next WR like maybe Juju or Tyreek Hill to inch it up to 105 million when it is his turn.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom