NFL 2019 Offseason Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
This is a thread for offseason discussion of the NFL. Now that the Super Bowl has been wrapped up, we have plenty of events coming up to keep us entertained... the Scouting Combine, free agency, the Draft, mini camps & OTAs, training camp, etc. This is the thread to discuss all of that! This thread will take us up until the preseason.

Have fun discussing!

PUSH

Original Poster
I had posted in the last NFL thread that the Raiders would be playing in Oracle Park next season, but now that sounds like it's not happening. They'll either play in Oakland or Levi's Stadium, the current home of the 49ers in Santa Clara.

OneofThree

. . .can somebody new PLEASE rise up and take the AFC this season.

Come get it.

tenor.gif

NE has 6 picks in the first 3 rounds of the draft, and will have one of last year's 1st round picks on the field for the first time (Isaiah Wynn).

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
The Raiders have reached a deal to remain in Oakland playing at the Coliseum for the 2019 before moving to Las Vegas in 2020.

PUSH

Original Poster
Jason Witten is coming out of retirement to return to the Dallas Cowboys. Maybe because he didn't make a great broadcaster?

PUSH

Original Poster
  • Nick Foles to Jaguars on $88 million deal over four years, possibility of making $102 million
  • DeSean Jackson traded back to Eagles, he was paired with a 2020 7th round pick and in return the Buccaneers get a 6th round pick
  • Landon Collins to Redskins
  • Frank Gore to Bills
  • Terrell Suggs to Cardinals after 16 years in Baltimore
  • Trey Flowers to Lions
  • Adam Humphries to Titans
  • Jamison Crowder to Jets
  • Danny Amendola, Justin Coleman, Jesse James to Lions
  • Trent Brown to Raiders

PUSH

Original Poster
The Packers struck a lot of deals today. They sign...

• edge rusher Preston Smith
  • edge rusher Za'Darius Smith
  • safety Adrian Amos
  • G/T Billy Turner

PUSH

Original Poster
Odell Beckham Jr. has been traded to the Browns! In return the Giants will get the Browns 1st round pick, the second of their 3rd round picks, and safety Jabrill Peppers.

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
I think he also partially sat out because he was tired of the drama of the Steelers organization. Because let's be honest... their locker room environment couldn't have been good. If it was, they would have made the playoffs.

Paper straw fan

Kinda seems like a lot of guys in that locker room are tired of Rothelisburger’s act. It’s just only players with some kind of pull that can do anything about it.

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm always skeptical when I hear anything about a QB not being a good locker room guy. Many of those people bashing them are former teammates who have character concerns and and pretty selfish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom