NFL 2019-20 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Amari Cooper and Evan Engram have saved my fantasy day. My opponent still has Antonio Brown in his starting lineup. He still has Deshaun Watson tomorrow night, and I still have Phillip Lindsay tomorrow night. So we'll see how it turns out. I'm facing the reigning league champ! The previous 3 years he's finished 2nd all three years. Of the four years we've done this, I have finished 3rd place 3 time, and 5th place (out of 10) once.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Amari Cooper and Evan Engram have saved my fantasy day. My opponent still has Antonio Brown in his starting lineup. He still has Deshaun Watson tomorrow night, and I still have Phillip Lindsay tomorrow night. So we'll see how it turns out. I'm facing the reigning league champ! The previous 3 years he's finished 2nd all three years. Of the four years we've done this, I have finished 3rd place 3 time, and 5th place (out of 10) once.

Antonio Brown cant play until next week.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Cardinals and Lions ended in a tie in week 1. A tie is weird any other game, but week 1 must be even worse.

OneofThree

I've been a Patriots fan all my life (now in my 40's). I was surprised at the signing and feel like most of our fanbase wanted nothing to do with AB and assumed the team felt the same way. I fully believe in the ability of the 2 GOATs to make it work. But if I'm honest, I also feel like we've sold out to a degree (even though someone was going to sign him), and that bothers me.

mf1972

saints fan here. great ending to the game last night, but i thought that was a questionable roughing the kicker call on the initial missed PAT. if the saints are going to do well this season, they have to play better defensively against the pass. there’s no excuse for giving up a go ahead TD with 50 seconds left & no time outs to an opposing team.

Last edited:

OneofThree

2iqiuz.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
The Dolphins are trying to trade DB Minkah Fitzpatrick, as well as starting RB Kenyan Drake. This team is trying to totally start fresh next year. They better hit on these draft picks they're accumulating.

PUSH

Original Poster
It wasn't a pretty win today, but the Packers are 2-0, with both wins coming against division rivals. That's huge.

PUSH

Original Poster
My fantasy team is actually scoring TDs this week! My starting lineup:

QB: Carson Wentz
RB1: Todd Gurley
RB2: Aaron Jones
WR1: Amari Cooper
WR2: Tyrell Williams
TE: Evan Engram
FLEX: John Ross
D/ST: Packers
K: Justin Tucker

Pretty solid performance so far, and Wentz doesn't even play until tonight. My one oops was starting Engram over Mark Andrews, but I think most people would have said Engram was the safer/smarter choice there.

PUSH

Original Poster
The real team that got screwed by the refs today was the Broncos. The roughing the passer call was mind-boggling, as it was a textbook hit on Trubisky. That gave the Bears 15 free yards to get into range to kick the game winning FG. Probably wouldn't have won otherwise. The Bears should be 0-2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom