NFL 2019-20 Discussion Thread

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
As anticipated, Brown signs with the Patriots. And just when people couldn't hate the Patriots more, they turn around and do this. I hope he's a locker room problem there, too.

Seems Brady wouldn’t put up with that.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
E7C088C6-C4D0-4289-949E-1E4F9400A2B6.jpeg

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Many people, myself included, think that this was in the cards all along. He threw a fit about the helmet issue, missed multiple practices, insulted the GM to his face then cried and wanted to be released when they took his money away. Then the day of his release, he actually celebrates getting cut and signs with the Patriots? He never wanted to play for the Raiders.

PUSH

Original Poster
Many people, myself included, think that this was in the cards all along. He threw a fit about the helmet issue, missed multiple practices, insulted the GM to his face then cried and wanted to be released when they took his money away. Then the day of his release, he actually celebrates getting cut and signs with the Patriots? He never wanted to play for the Raiders.
He wanted the money, not to play for the Raiders. I haven't heard, but I wonder how much his signing bonus was with the Raiders. And I wonder if he thought he could get cut and still receive his guaranteed money (before the fines were put on him). Because now he just signed a $9 million signing bonus in New England.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
He wanted the money, not to play for the Raiders. I haven't heard, but I wonder how much his signing bonus was with the Raiders. And I wonder if he thought he could get cut and still receive his guaranteed money (before the fines were put on him). Because now he just signed a $9 million signing bonus in New England.

It was 30 million guaranteed before he got fined.

PUSH

Original Poster
I do fantasy through ESPN. I hate the new website. It's so much harder to read the stats IMO.

PUSH

Original Poster
Nick Foles goes down with a left shoulder injury. He's out for the remainder of the game. Just speculation, but it looked like a collarbone-type injury.

PUSH

Original Poster
Tyreek Hill has left the same game as Foles with a shoulder injury. Questionable to return.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Browns now have 5 personal foul calls against them, including one on LT Greg Robinson for kicking an opponent in the head. The Browns have become such a classy organization.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
And Philly reclaims the title of worst fans in any sport. Here they are fighting a basketball player on the Sixers because he was a Redskins fan

PUSH

Original Poster
Todd Gurley had an odd game. 5 carries for 8 yards in the first half. Then he ended with 97 yards on the ground after not getting may carries in the 3rd quarter, either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom