NFL 2019-20 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
The NFL season is back! Go Pack Go!

But whatever happens this weekend, try not to overreact. It is week 1.

PUSH

Original Poster
Go Pack Go!

Even though the offense struggled, this felt like a very strong victory. It has been a LONG time since we've seen a dominant defensive effort like that from the Packers. It's refreshing to not need our offense to bail us out all the time. There's still work to do, but I'm excited for this defense.

NYwdwfan

Its insane....but also not unexpected. But I thought they would at least get one year from him. Like TO before him...these guys think they are bigger than the game...they're not
When their talent no longer outshines their terrible attitude there’s just no point in keeping them around. And these guys have been catered to from such an early age they just can’t fathom it will ever stop. It always does.

PUSH

Original Poster
What a waste of talent. He has the talent to be one of the best WRs ever, but instead he'll be remembered for his antics and behaviors. Much like TO, which is why it took him longer to get to the Hall of Fame.

Brown mentioned on Instagram how people don't appreciate his talent, and instead they want him to conform to their demands. You mean like being a decent human? And doing your job that you are getting paid millions to do? And you signed a contract saying you would do it? Man, he does have it rough.

Club Cooloholic

When their talent no longer outshines their terrible attitude there’s just no point in keeping them around. And these guys have been catered to from such an early age they just can’t fathom it will ever stop. It always does.
That's the weird thing with AB, he was a 6th rounder who worked very hard to be where he was, but the attitude started to develop about 3 years ago. He just cost himself 30 million with all his antics this summer. I am sure he will sign somewhere but not for that money and at 31...he has what 2 or 3 more solid years tops?

PUSH

Original Poster
That's the weird thing with AB, he was a 6th rounder who worked very hard to be where he was, but the attitude started to develop about 3 years ago. He just cost himself 30 million with all his antics this summer. I am sure he will sign somewhere but not for that money and at 31...he has what 2 or 3 more solid years tops?
I wouldn't want to Packers to sign him, even if he paid us to be there.

PUSH

Original Poster
As anticipated, Brown signs with the Patriots. And just when people couldn't hate the Patriots more, they turn around and do this. I hope he's a locker room problem there, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom