NFL 2019-20 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
The Texans are in talks with the Seahawks for a possible trade of Jadeveon Clowney.

PUSH

Original Poster
Clowney is going to Seattle. Seattle will give up the following to the Texans: a 3rd round pick, LB Jacob Martin, and pass rusher Barkevious Mingo.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Buffalo Bill fan here who predicted we go all the way this year.
People laughed but hey we did win all 4 preseason games which is the first time in franchise history!
I think we also proved that we can certainly pulled through in the end with scoring 21 points in the last 4 minutes of the game.
I hope we can keep it up for when it counts!

PUSH

Original Poster
People laughed but hey we did win all 4 preseason games which is the first time in franchise history!
I think we also proved that we can certainly pulled through in the end with scoring 21 points in the last 4 minutes of the game.
I hope we can keep it up for when it counts!
Not to burst your bubble, but in 2008 the Lions went 4-0 in the preseason then turned around and went 0-16.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Not to burst your bubble, but in 2008 the Lions went 4-0 in the preseason then turned around and went 0-16.

So did the Cleveland Browns. Also, the Bills also just released their biggest weapon on offense. The preseason means nothing.

OneofThree

Bill-Belichick-face.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
Even though the Dolphins struck out on Clowney, they are still making a major trade with the Texans. They are sending franchise LT Laremy Tunsil and WR Kenny Stills to Houston in exchange for a "huge pack of picks, including a first-rounder", according to a few insiders. Players must pass physicals first.

PUSH

Original Poster
So it sounds like the Texans get Laremy Tunsil and Kenny Stills for 2 first round picks and 1 second round pick, and there is more involved.

And this is why the Texans need a GM... they gave up WAY too much.

PUSH

Original Poster
Texans will also receive a 4th round pick. The Dolphins also receive special teamer Johnson Bademosi and OL Julien Davenport. The Texans got screwed.

PUSH

Original Poster
I had my fantasy draft tonight. 10 teams, I had the 10th pick in a snake draft. Here are my results:

1. Tyreek Hill, WR
2. Todd Gurley, RB
3. Aaron Jones, RB
4. Amari Cooper, RB
5. Evan Engram, TE
6. Phillip Lindsay, RB
7. Carson Wentz, QB
8. Tevin Coleman, RB
9. Will Fuller, WR
10. Geronimo Allison, WR
11. Darrell Henderson, RB
12. James Washington, WR
13. Philip Rivers, QB
14. Justin Tucker, K
15. Browns D/ST
16. Eric Ebron, TE

PUSH

Original Poster
The Dolphins will make another trade. This time they're sending LB Kiko Alonso to the Saints in exchange for LB Vince Biegel.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Colts extend Jacoby Brissett to a 2-year $30 million deal.

The Patriots place WR N'Keal Harry on IR and resign Demaryius Thomas.

PUSH

Original Poster
Some big signings...

Jared Goff signs a 4 year extension.
Ezekiel Elliott signs a 6-year $90 million extension, making him the league's highest paid RB.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom