NFL 2018 Discussion Thread

tk924

I'm tired of all these ads lecturing the American public.

Promoting girl power with girls playing football.
Budweiser brewing it's beer with wind. Yeah, I'll just bet they do.
Google advertising their translator showing riot police at the very moment they say that words can be hurtful or offensive.
And the Washington Post ad. Good grief.

Plus, the halftime show was horrible. Just pathetic.

And today I'm reading that the Super Bowl ratings are at a 10 year low. No surprise.
I thought we'd at least get some funny commercials. Nope. It's over folks. Gone are the good ol' days.

PUSH

Original Poster
I just created an offseason discussion thread for 2019. Check it out!

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm not really a sports fan, but I wish the Saints had gone to the Super Bowl, because a few years ago, Drew Brees and his family were on the same boat as me on the Jungle Cruise at WDW. Plus there are a lot of Patriots fans in my family so I think it would have been a fun game. That or a Patriots vs Cowboys Super Bowl would be my dream game.
Patriots vs Cowboys is very high on my list as worst possible Super Bowl combinations. The only ones higher than that would be Patriots vs Vikings and Patriots vs Bears. Fourth place would probably be Patriots vs Seahawks.

If you don't know my favorite team, I bet you can guess now... Clearly I'm not an AFC team fan since the only AFC team I despise is New England.

SteveBrickNJ

What is this? I turn on the tv and scroll for something to watch and there is football on. Huh!? I think....it must be arena football. ......no.....it is a full sized field. Wow...it's a new league! 8 teams. I came into the broadcast accidentally as the game was in the 3rd quarter. The announcers are acting like this is not something new.....I am gonna give it a chance.

Nemo14

What is this? I turn on the tv and scroll for something to watch and there is football on. Huh!? I think....it must be arena football. ......no.....it is a full sized field. Wow...it's a new league! 8 teams. I came into the broadcast accidentally as the game was in the 3rd quarter. The announcers are acting like this is not something new.....I am gonna give it a chance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom