Next Year - Reserved Seating at Candlelight Processional - Maybe

Ben_since_1971

Original Poster
Didn't want to make it too click-bait-y and apologies if this has been posted elsewhere or if this isn't the forum for it.

I just finished taking a survey from Disney regarding the Candlelight Processional dinner package. It was in regards to them toying with the idea of assigned seating to your selected show. The two options presented were best available at time of booking; and assigned day of show.

I am somewhat intrigued by this. Being a huge CP fan, the one thing I do not like is having to get in line at 3:30 to get a halfway decent (i.e. up front) seat for the show. I know it is my choice, but this idea carries some merit. Also add in the fact that the lines can get obnoxiously long and unwieldy.

If they can make it somewhat like Ticketmaster, where you can either select the section, or see what section they will put you in before you book, then I would be in complete agreement. Of course, I do have some questions - the seats in the theater are currently not marked, would they start marking them? Or is it simply you are assigned Row F and good luck getting a seat in Row F. That takes away from the purpose of assigning seats, but who knows.

I would be completely against waiting until day of to get my seat. That type of lottery system is sure to create some howls from people who either book early and/or used to stand in line to get the choice seats. To be fair, I think Disney would be prudent to assign seats as they are booked, if they decide to go that route.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom