Next celebrity chef at WDW?

SleepingMonk

Original Poster
WDW and Universal currently have Cat Cora, Emeril, Wolfgang Puck, etc...

Who would you like to see open the next restaurant on property?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Gordon Ramsay. I haven't been to any of his Michelin star restaurants but I've been to the Warrington in London and it was FANTASTIC! :slurp:

bmarkelon

I would love a Giada Delaurentiis. Some truly beautiful Italian by a beautiful chef! Or a trashy Guy Fieri's bar food restaurant. Yummm.

ImaYoyo

Spike Mendleson!!!! Good Stuff Eatery is great! I also second Richard Blaise. Rick Bayless would be awesome too.

mickey2008.1

Michael Symon. His food is a true miracle of cuisine. Its eccentric and pricey, but totally worth it!! Plus he has a pig tattoo for his love of pork, ie, fried pig ears, chocolate covered bacon, and other lovely treats. Oh yeah, his maniacal laugh.

IowaHawks7

Rick Bayless! Ive been to his restaurant in Chicago and he creates magic in your mouth. It would be perfect as Disney World is all about magic :ROFLOL:

TomHendricks

Bobby Flay's burger joint would be awesome!

I don't like Bobby Flay, I don't watch his cooking shows and I think he has a personality of a mat. However Bobby's Burger Palace is without a doubt the BEST burger places, period. I have eaten at three of them and wish I could eat there every time I want a burger. I ate at the first one in the Bergen Mall in Paramus by mistake and that was the best mistake of my life. Then had them again at Mohegan Sun and they opened on here out on the island. The one in Jersey is about an hour and half away and the one on the Island is about an hour away. Both are totally worth the trip, just for burgers.

bmarkelon

I don't like Bobby Flay, I don't watch his cooking shows and I think he has a personality of a mat. However Bobby's Burger Palace is without a doubt the BEST burger places, period. I have eaten at three of them and wish I could eat there every time I want a burger. I ate at the first one in the Bergen Mall in Paramus by mistake and that was the best mistake of my life. Then had them again at Mohegan Sun and they opened on here out on the island. The one in Jersey is about an hour and half away and the one on the Island is about an hour away. Both are totally worth the trip, just for burgers.
I get what you are saying about his personality for sure but he is growing on me a little in that new show they are doing on NBC. I have heard lots of people say the same thing about his burger palace, Disney could definitely use a great burger choice like that!

Tenny317

Oh man Bobby's Burger Palace is freakin' delicious! Best burgers yummy!! I also think it would be a perfect fit in Downtown Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom