Next Celebration?

wdwmaniac

Original Poster
I know the 100 year is between oct. 2001- probaly jan. 1,2003 but what is after that? The 35th maybe? in the Animal Kingdom the only one not to have a recent celebration. (MK-25th, EPCOT- 2000, MGM- 100) Any other ideas. And were?

wdwcrazy

I'm not sure, but it does make sense that AK will get the next celebration because all the other parks have alreay had one. :rolleyes:

MrPromey

I don't know but I hope they lay low at least till the 35th. It seems like every time you turn around these days they are giving you a big reason to go THIS year… If they keep it up, the celebrations aren’t going to mean much to the guests :(

DisJosh

Why dont they wait for the 40th so it'll be longer off and more of a "surprise"..........they should really make it so ppl dont know when its coming.

Al

I reckon, that AK's big celebration will be the opening of a new land (ie. Beastly Kingdom). They will really celebrate that to get loads of media attention, becuase its the latest "big" thing theyve done

<SRH>

If they have a big celebration at AK then they can make the tree into a gigantic ice cream cone. When it is over, they can put giant letters over the tree that says: " A N I M A L K I N G D O M ".

wdwcrazy

If they have a big celebration at AK then they can make the tree into a gigantic ice cream cone. When it is over, they can put giant letters over the tree that says: " A N I M A L K I N G D O M ".

LOL, or even better, they could have a mickey's hand holding a gigantic watering can that's watering the tree of life! YEAH!!:)

MrPromey

Originally posted by mightyduck
I'm hoping they do something to mark Epcot's 20th...

They didn't do much for the 10th. I remember that people were sort of expecting something though, so maybe...

mightyduck

Originally posted by MrPromey

They didn't do much for the 10th. I remember that people were sort of expecting something though, so maybe...

When I was in Disney last week, I saw a listing of upcoming milestones, and that was the next one listed after the 30th birthday.... I can't remember where I saw it, but I thought if they wrote it down, they must be thinking of it...if not for a celebration, at least for merchandise and pin sales... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom