News from Palo

EOD K9

Original Poster
Hey Gang, I just disembarked from the Disney Dream and have some news. The menu for Palo is changing starting tonight. The wild mushroom risotto is changing...going away. The butternut squash agnolotti is leaving outright. The gnocchi is moving from an appetizer to the main course. I wish I could remember everything that was said. If anyone is cruising soon, I’d love to see a new menu.

Last edited:

EOD K9

Original Poster
I was JUST going to send you a PM to ask how the cruise was! LOL. Are you going to do a trip report? Are you going to post pictures? Did you do the Castaway Cay 5K? What did you order at Palo?

I guess what I meant to say was, uh, how was the cruise? :D
I was über busy getting settled back in, I will work something up later.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Hey Gang, I just disembarked from the Disney Dream and have some news. The menu for Palo is changing starting tonight. The wild mushroom risotto is changing is going away. The butternut squash agnolotti is leaving outright. The gnocchi is moving from an appetizer to the main course. I wish I could remember everything that was said. If anyone is cruising soon, I’d love to see a new menu.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Surfin' Tuna

Ya know....I hate to say this, but it falls right in line with what they are doing elsewhere (parks and resorts). Charge more and then reduce options. I sure hope I'm wrong and waiting for the new menu. But let's be honest, we will all still go. I hate it when they know that about us.

EOD K9

Original Poster
Ya know....I hate to say this, but it falls right in line with what they are doing elsewhere (parks and resorts). Charge more and then reduce options. I sure hope I'm wrong and waiting for the new menu. But let's be honest, we will all still go. I hate it when they know that about us.
Our server told us they are having the same amount of menu items, just updating and moving. He also did say that they enjoyed tasting the new offerings. That being said, if the online community complains enough, I wouldn’t be surprised if things came back.

jme

Does anyone have an updated Palo menu?
Did this change also affect the Brunch Menu, or just dinner?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Does anyone have an updated Palo menu?
Did this change also affect the Brunch Menu, or just dinner?

Yeah, that table loaded with seafood, including caviar, had better still be there for my cruise next month.

KeithVH

They, as promised, did away with the risotto. I’m not a happy camper.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom