News Flash: Wdw Isn't Perfect

wannabeBelle

hey there MK Tiggerman!!!! I understand!!! Did you put in that line about you being the offical Rob of Disneyworld just for me?? I Am the chick with the Beast's name question, remember?? You have to tell me what parade you are in so I can see you!! I am coming May 18th -25th!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by wannabeBelle
You have to tell me what parade you are in so I can see you!! I am coming May 18th -25th!!

I do too many to count.. oh wait.. Most of the ones I know are either gone, or in other parks. BLAST!!!

Right now, i don't know what I'll be doing, since I have an ankle injury that limits what I can and cannot do, and it usually changes once a week.

So, to put it bluntly.. I DON'T KNOW...

luv ya, mean it..

njchris65

Originally posted by mktiggerman

amen! But when it stops being fun, then I need to start looking for another job. Unfortunately, thanks to the WDW transfer policy, I'M STUCK! :zipit:

I want to be in Guest Relations, and leave entertainment and training behind. But as of now, it probably won't happen till summer.

What kind of transfer policy do they have? Knowing that Disney is a company, I'm sure they'd have to have some policy. Where I work it's 1 year in a new job/area before you can apply to tsfr.

I totally agree with you about their backgound checks and police procedures, but since they are their own little government, I guess they can get away with it. Whay bothers me, and there was a huge, I mean huge, write up in either time or newsweek...this was the cover story----disney hires pedafiles? It bothers me that children can be molested by Mickey and some were!? You are 110%, this is the only things that ticks me off, but do a darn background check!!!

Imagineer Dave

Originally Posted By: mktiggerman

Also, it could be the fact that the imagination has been taken out of imagineering.

I don't agree with you on that. There is plenty of imagination in Disney Imagineering still, but what the problem is, is that the spending budget for WDI is lower then it used to be. Some of the most imaginative creations are never produced because of all the budget cuts. So it's not that the imagination has gone its the spending abilities and the budget.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by Imagineer Dave

I don't agree with you on that. There is plenty of imagination in Disney Imagineering still, but what the problem is, is that the spending budget for WDI is lower then it used to be. Some of the most imaginative creations are never produced because of all the budget cuts. So it's not that the imagination has gone its the spending abilities and the budget.

i'll actually agree with that one. I have too many imanigineers that live in my neighborhood that are frustrated that they have sooo many good ideas that are "not feasible" due to budgets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom