News and Rumors of all Disney Parks

Kevin

This is an interesting site. I'd like to see it grow. It is well done and "clean" to look at.

- A "lay down type of coaster" for Fire Mountain would be a real awesome way to quiet down all those complainers saying Disney can't be hip, fresh and fast with coasters. They could do such a good job with this.
- A Villian Mountain water coaster will all the Disney Villians has been talked about forever but wouldn't it be great to have an attraction with all the Villians in one place. Some villians attraction of some kind has to be done (other than Fantasmic).
- What is 'an inverted dark ride' for The Little Mermaid? An inverted loop rollar coaster?
- About the "excavator" at AK, please tell me Disney isn't going to copy the Indiana Jones coaster from Disneyland Paris. That coaster is terrible. It is an outdoor track with little themeing and is a VERY rough ride.
- I've always heard the Venetian has always been on hold because of unstable land near the Seven Seas Lagoon. But, wouldn't another MK monorail deluxe hotel be great.
- I thought the 4th water park was going to be built over by the Wide World of Sports, not near Port Orleans.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Kevin

- What is 'an inverted dark ride' for The Little Mermaid? An inverted loop rollar coaster?

I think it is just simply a "dark-ride" underwater, as opposed to being in a building. I doubt they would list a roller coaster as a "dark-ride".

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
My theory was that maybe it was like Peter Pan where you were supported from above.....i wasn't sure though

Kevin

Originally posted by Debbie
Does WDW really need a forth water park. Are they trying to top Schlitterbaun?

Well, I wouldn't really count River Country as a "water park" so there are really only two in my mind. And, Blizzard Beach is always closed to capacity during the summer months. So, it may not be a bad idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom