Newlyweds in April

A&K_Martinez

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I just joined this forum 5 minutes ago to try to get as much information as I can for my upcoming honeymoon with my wonderful future husband. I've been to Disney World three times and he has never been. I know sometimes they give you perks and stuff, and I really hope we're lucky enough to receive some kindness, because we have a very tight budget. Any tips and tricks would be would be very much appreciated! THANKS! A&K

NiarrNDisney

Hello and welcome to the forums! Be sure you go to guests services either at the Park or your resort (if you are staying on property) and ask for a button to commemorate your recent nuptials and be sure to wear them. Typically CMs will (if applicable) try to do something for those showing what they are celebrating to give a little magic even if only a salutation though it is not required nor are they always able to.

Melitta

Hi everyone! I just joined this forum 5 minutes ago to try to get as much information as I can for my upcoming honeymoon with my wonderful future husband. I've been to Disney World three times and he has never been. I know sometimes they give you perks and stuff, and I really hope we're lucky enough to receive some kindness, because we have a very tight budget. Any tips and tricks would be would be very much appreciated! THANKS! A&K

Melitta

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. If you're stay at a Disney Resort make sure to tell the CM checking you in it's your honeymoon. You may be surprised!!
When I was a CM @ The Polynesian I checked in a newly couple that had the cutest memory maker. They wore white t-shirts and had every CM they saw sign their the shirts with a permanent colored markerđź’Ź

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom