Newb and I love Disney

Little Pixie

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hiiiii!!!!!! I'm Kylie and I love everything about Disney. I am 14 years old and have been to Walt Disney World with my parents 5 times and will be going again in July and can't wait. I love everything about Disney. The movies, shows, music, and of course the parks. My dream is to be one of the characters once I get older. I am really short(just under 5 feet) so I think I have a good chance. :)

My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom and I love Peter Pan's Flight. My friends call me Tinker Bell because I am sooooo short and I have blonde hair. I like having fun and Disney is fun so I love Disney.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Hiiiii!!!!!! I'm Kylie and I love everything about Disney. I am 14 years old and have been to Walt Disney World with my parents 5 times and will be going again in July and can't wait. I love everything about Disney. The movies, shows, music, and of course the parks. My dream is to be one of the characters once I get older. I am really short(just under 5 feet) so I think I have a good chance. :)

My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom and I love Peter Pan's Flight. My friends call me Tinker Bell because I am sooooo short and I have blonde hair. I like having fun and Disney is fun so I love Disney.
Welcome to the forums!

mf1972

welcome to the forums! my wife & i have been going together (except 2020) since our honeymoon 7/00. like u, her favorite ride in MK is PPF. she hopes to 1 day get stuck over the london scene. that’s her favorite part of the ride. we’ll be heading back in november. hope u & your family have a good time this summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom