New York Land (open brainstorming)

Garfield Builder

Original Poster
New York Land is my idea of a "land" (themed area). It is themed to New York circa 1950s and centers around the famed Hailey Hightower, descendant of the infamous Harrison Hightower III and renowned member of the S.E.A. who transformed the Hotel Hightower into the Hightower Academy for the S.E.A.-Gifted. She earned permission to do this from Beatrice Rose Endicott. After a brief negotiation with Miss Endicott fallowing Mafred Strang's New Paper detailing the impending auction at Hotel Hightower, Hailey auctioned off her ancestor's collection of artifacts and antiques, all this while adopting cursed idol Shiriki Utundu as her child. She then used the "Caliph's Tower" and the "Indian Tower" for the guests to relax in while the "Great Tower" was used to gives lessons about exploring uncharted regions of the world to future S.E.A. members, and adds the 20-story "Shiriki Untudu Tower" as a meeting place for graduating S.E.A. members. Shiriki wasn't allowed to interact with Hailey's students and has since resent her to the point he made her vanish into a land of a permanent night, where she was forced to face death many times.

MickeyMouse10

LOL, sounds like it would be a television show on Disney+ as well. Afterall the story has a strong female lead, which is very important to Disney nowadays.

MickeyMouse10

Don't make fun of him when your post didn't make sense in context

I'm not making fun of him, I'm just stating a fact. In the other thread he said this same thing twice.

Shannoninthemagic

I'm not making fun of him, I'm just stating a fact. In the other thread he said this same thing twice.
Because you are being confusing.

MickeyMouse10

So how many attractions are you thinking of putting? 3 or 4???

You could always use some of the technology they use for the Empire States Building and One World Observatory in New York.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom