New York Deserted

Luau Cove

Original Poster
It is me or New York at Disney's MGM Studios used to be more crowded and joyful? It seems they forgot this area is still MGM's because since Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I don't think they changed much of this portion of the park, while Sunset Boulevard got all the attention with RNRC and ToT, this "land" was left to rust. There are some people that don't go behing this false buildings anymore or don't even know it exists. Do something please, this used to be a very nice place to be!
-->LUAU

ToTBellHop

I kinda like the quietness of this area...Hollywood and Sunset Blvds are soooooooooooo crowded. They do need something back here...but nothing too big...just enough to displace people...not to send a tidal wave of people back there:)

Beauty and the

we tend now to just treat the New York area as just a walkway, the idea of putting an attractioin here is great, its a wonder nobody's mentioned it before.:veryconfu

NowInc

They use NY for a lot of special events...like live shows etc. Its a good section of the park to do all of that because it is out of the way and it really wouldnt block anything.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
IF I remember correctly, New York Street wasn't originally open to just walk through when the park opened. It was just supposed to be part of the backstage tour.

Al

Originally posted by Luau Cove
It is me or New York at Disney's MGM Studios used to be more crowded and joyful? It seems they forgot this area is still MGM's because since Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I don't think they changed much of this portion of the park, while Sunset Boulevard got all the attention with RNRC and ToT, this "land" was left to rust. There are some people that don't go behing this false buildings anymore or don't even know it exists. Do something please, this used to be a very nice place to be!
-->LUAU

you can go behind them!??

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by NowInc
They use NY for a lot of special events...like live shows etc. Its a good section of the park to do all of that because it is out of the way and it really wouldnt block anything.

For example, it is the meeting place when the Osborne Lights thing starts. It is JAM PACKED a half hour or so before that starts but then it is pretty empty again once they let people into the lighted area.

ToTBellHop

I would think a GOOD Superstar Limo would fit in here...but they'd have to completely redo it b/c I haven't exactly heard "raving reviews" about the original.
Kyle

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Re: Re: New York Deserted

Originally posted by Alberrisford

you can go behind them!??

Not literally, but figurative. However, you can see the buildings hollow inside from many spots.
About a ride, I don't know, I like New York to be useful but not crowded. Plus, Superstar Limo is a RockNRoller Coaster mirror. Maybe including it again in the Backstage Tours is a good idea, since the tour isn't so important as before. I remember seeing Catastrophe Canyon was the most desired thing to do at MGM, not many people don't know if there is a Backstage Tour anymore.
-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom